What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?

Author Topic: What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?  (Read 2762 times)

I had a nightmare where I imagined caring.

That was just god telling you to give a stuff. But he ain't real right?

my manual car rolling backwards down an infinitely steep hill

cant actually remember nightmares i had or dreams for that matter but i remember getting them alot a few years ago

i had a dream where i went to simpsons land and there was a mouse there and he took my money and gangbanged bart simpson and then i realized that this was reality and that the little mouse was a big mouse with big money and bought the rights to simpsons jokes including this one

good god, the page stretch
edit: nvm

this nightmare was when i was like, 8. it was scary at the time, ok?

so

crappy nightmare takes place in my backyard
brother and i are there
the house looks like the shady back of a building
weird beanstalk thing in yard
i say "let's be lighter!" ?????
climbing ensues
crunch ensues
breaking a part of the beanstalk triggered meteorites to fall @ our exact location
sister is in doorway beckoning us in with a "come at me" motion
we come at her
dream ends

i cry to my mom and dad lol

actually damn i remember a legit scary one that ties in with real life by some coincidence (or paranormal behavior)

so, it takes place at a house that looks kinda like my grandma's, except my friend's family owns it.
mockup of what it looked like

[ window ]
[ living room |]    [ unknown ]
                         [  ]
                         [  ]
                         [  ]
                         [  ]
   [ basement ]    [ presumably the kitchen ]

i'm spending the night there, and my jacket is at the end of the hallway in a basement.
i go to retrieve it at bed o'clock for some reason, and i see a glowing figure wearing a dress twirl from the living room to mysterious unknown room
i go to the living room to investigate, and through the window i see the figure in the distance, then the tv (marked with a |) flashes on with a closeup of the ghost's face.

i wake up rapidly breathing, and i sit up and glance at the closet.
i could've sworn i faintly saw aforementioned ghost there, but i could've just been tired enough to mildly hallucinate.
i stay awake for a while before going back to sleep, and then, around 9am, when i properly got out of bed, my dad told me that my grandma had died while i slept

that was a weird and sad night.
i got over it now so don't worry

multiple false awakenings, where each false wakeup is slightly closer to reality

there was no way of knowing what was the true reality for a bit after really waking up

never really had one

ive had stressful dreams but nothing thats really... nightmarish

I dreamed I voluntarily came back to forum.blocklandus after escaping.
It would have been scary except it was so ridiculous I knew it wasn't a dream....
oh... No. NO! NOOOOO-(screaming fades into the distance)

I remember being on top of a cliff with someone else. Then that guy pushed me off the cliff and i was falling for like 1 minute straight. I was screaming for help.
Then when i hit the ground, i hit my head and i felt all my bones breaking. Then i was teleported into this weird rainbow box thingy. That box also had a cat in it. So i started petting it. Eventually it bit me and i woke up

my manual car rolling backwards down an infinitely steep hill
i long for a day when this is the most pressing of my insecurities

i long for a day when this is the most pressing of my insecurities
oh trust me for emaxx this is like jesus dying again