forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39584 times)

I don't exactly fully "dislike" anyone, although I think eholt is a tad annoying. Just look at his recent posts, he acts like an edgelord and is a massive cunt to nearly everyone he talks to. I know that about half the people on this forum act like this (including me occasionally), but eholt seems to be one of the more popular ones.

i too find eholt annoying, especially when all of his posts include "loving americans" or some kind of insult to someone else

i too find eholt annoying, especially when all of his posts include "loving americans" or some kind of insult to someone else
He is (as far as I know) different in-game, completely calm, but on the forums he's like an Extreme version of Tony.

He is (as far as I know) different in-game, completely calm, but on the forums he's like an Extreme version of Tony.
I hate people who are like that, if you can be a respectable person elsewhere, then do so on the forums, don't do this split personality act and be an ass on the forums just because "haha funy!"/"it's an obscure lego forum, nothing matters!", that still makes you an ass and shows that you shouldn't be trusted in online communities

I think it's mainly the fact that he's playing when he's in-game, but on the forums he's more-so thinking about his opinions, which seem to be very strong and extreme.

I think it's mainly the fact that he's playing when he's in-game, but on the forums he's more-so thinking about his opinions, which seem to be very strong and extreme.
Or maybe he's not a troll in game because he doesn't want people who don't use the forums to think he's a handicap. Since forumers already think he's a handicap he just keeps it up because he's ultimately irredeemable as a human

no lol he was like that on me and fire vine's server, all he did was say "loving americans"

blockland news posters
the forum is so small at this point that posting news is a very dumb idea especially when the peopel doing it are 18 years old and insist on putting in their own personal opinion, their own favorite news outlets, and then either fear monger over it or deflect it completely, or turn it into a us vs them scenario especially if its politically charged
i already cringe to hell and back when redditors do this stuff on /r/all daily, but at least they are circlejerking, our "news posters" are master matthew still in puberty writing stuffty news topics he probably heard his drunk dad yell at the dinner table, and lord tony who is basically roleplaying a russian social media troll.

[News] something happened eight months ago

[news] something that matches my political agenda and is totally not bait

i dont really dislike anyone on the forums so
theres probably a dude who doesnt like me so, i guess just count him