forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39594 times)

all of you are loving stupid because greenbh started this and tried it and you let him off the hook because he kissed your asses and turned face on me
well see the thing is green owned up to his mistake and u just kept being u which is a bad idea

GreenBH wasn't like "Hey everyone, let's abuse this exploit!"

We’re mad at YOU because YOU made it public, not GREEN. Green might have shared it to you, but I bet he didn’t want everyone on the forums to know.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319922.msg9902450#msg9902450 bruh

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319922.msg9902450#msg9902450 bruh
the difference is he's not blatantly telling people how to exploit it and encouraging it

you literally named your thread "Big Head Fun" and tell people to use your broken avatar

what's the difference when green revealed it and did it too?

scroll up and read what I just said

the difference is he's not blatantly telling people how to exploit it and encouraging it
READ, IDIOT

that green didnt say to use his avatar if you want

noedit nor did green even have a big avatar

or you forgeters are just kissing ass to find an excuse to say Thanks Unova and dm me on discord complaining about it
noedit nor did green even have a big avatar
yes he did handicap

or you forgeters are just kissing ass to find an excuse to say Thanks Unova and dm me on discord complaining about it
what are you gibbering about this sentence makes zero sense at all

wHy ArE YoU GiBBeRiNg ThIS SeNTeNcE MaKeS NO SeNsE aT AlL

well if thats true then 2 wrongs dont make a right, dont use greenbh as your scapegoat, instead grow a pair and dont act like you are immune to criticism. you literally made a thread called big head fun and encouraged people to use your avatar

wHy ArE YoU GiBBeRiNg ThIS SeNTeNcE MaKeS NO SeNsE aT AlL
do you need a moment to calm down and maybe take the week off or somethin

well if thats true then 2 wrongs dont make a right, dont use greenbh as your scapegoat, instead grow a pair and dont act like you are immune to criticism. you literally made a thread called big head fun and encouraged people to use your avatar
I wouldn't mind if we both got some flak but everyone is aiming on me and it feels kinda like people are just hopping a bandwagon even if they don't know anything about it