forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39603 times)

mostly because you were the main reason why people cant have custom avatars

this is why I can't talk to you because the second I open up you go back on yourself

i dont even know how to comprehend what a handicapped statement that was

this is why I can't talk to you because the second I open up you go back on yourself
millions of years of evoltuon..... brought us to this,.......

I wouldn't mind if we both got some flak but everyone is aiming on me and it feels kinda like people are just hopping a bandwagon even if they don't know anything about it
i honestly get that, i really do. but the big difference here is you actively encouraged everyone to do it while he showed someone else doing it and then took part in it after you before he realized it was a bad idea and apologized for bringing it up in the first place. it's not because they already didn't like you, it's because what you did was worse than what he did. but maybe a little of already not liking you too, reputation does exist after all

GreenBH did get flak for it, but then he apologized when he wasn't even trying to make it into a thing in the first place

The damage you caused by blatantly telling people to abuse the system is already done, so you're way beyond saving face by apologizing

Instead, just own up to your mistake and take your lumps like a man, complaining about what you deserve only makes you look worse

o oops i forgot about this
god loving damnit seth i hate how likeable you are >:(
:)

o oops i forgot about this:)
nevermind after telling drydess that i had a crush on him i dont like you anymore >:(

nevermind after telling drydess that i had a crush on him i dont like you anymore >:(
:(

alright me and ike are cool now because I changed my avatar

:(
fellas please it can be an open relationship

fellas please it can be an open relationship
yay more love to go around