forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39560 times)

no. no. NO NO NONONONNONONONONO
why do yall always do this stuff? legitimately every third post of yours looks like this. why. WHO is amused by this

nobody ur all awesome
some users here just kinda bug me but im on the same boat i dont really dislike anyone here

why do yall always do this stuff? legitimately every third post of yours looks like this. why. WHO is amused by this
me

me
i like everything about you except your name and your avatar

i dont hate anyone my haters are my motivators

torin, ike, and greenbh

I have to be best friends with torin and greenbh now thanks to guilt by association

Foxscotch, he/she always seems to have such a scummy attitude as if they are above everyone, yet they unironically post in the furry megathread and do other handicapped stuff.

I have to be best friends with torin and greenbh now thanks to guilt by association
can you be my best friend

aside from a certain Alabaman Gay Fox, everyone here adds something to the blockland forum. some aren't the best, but they still add their own personal flair to things. Without them, a sliver of the forum would be empty for a while until it's forgotten about. For example: lord tony. Sure, he stirs up drama on a whim and is known to be kind of an ass but he's still mildly important to BL history considering the length of time he's been here. Without him, something (even if it is a small, insignificant something) would be gone.

Anyone with a furry or anime avatar

Foxscotch, he/she always seems to have such a scummy attitude as if they are above everyone, yet they unironically post in the furry megathread and do other handicapped stuff.
yeah she really does. couldn't agree more. smh fox

cmon guys I need to be on everyones list guys haha just add me to the lists guys hate me i'm bad cmon ayebee cmon Ike cmon everyone give me the downvotes mmm yesss I feed off themmmmm

cmon guys I need to be on everyones list guys haha just add me to the lists guys hate me i'm bad cmon ayebee cmon Ike cmon everyone give me the downvotes mmm yesss I feed off themmmmm
The forget.