forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39523 times)

captain crunch cereal, unova, TiTO, kidalex, torin, Figure, GreenBH, King Tony, Pie Crust, FelipeO_O, SwiftHyena2593, Conan, and OfficerZach (kind of)

wait what's wrong with conan^

ehh, some old stuff. I'm probably just saying that because I remember old stuff

well now seems like a good time to bury the hatchet with conan seeing as you can't even remember why you dislike him

well now seems like a good time to bury the hatchet with conan seeing as you can't even remember why you dislike him
why does he have individual hatchets for each user

I mean I remember, it was some server drama involving a certain sociopath and needless defending

captain crunch cereal, unova, TiTO, kidalex, torin, Figure, GreenBH, King Tony, Pie Crust, FelipeO_O, SwiftHyena2593, Conan, and OfficerZach (kind of)
retweet

I mean I remember, it was some server drama involving a certain sociopath and needless defending

Give me a quick rundown

Give me a quick rundown

forgot his name but when Conan was building his medieval server I offered to help, he said sure, and said sociopath got pissy he wasn't the only one helping build, banned me like twice, and stuff just went down from there

But it was like over half a year ago so no hard feelings anymore. wemoved fwom list uwu

forgot his name but when Conan was building his medieval server I offered to help, he said sure, and said sociopath got pissy he wasn't the only one helping build, banned me like twice, and stuff just went down from there

But it was like over half a year ago so no hard feelings anymore. wemoved fwom list uwu
i get why it bothers you but why is that on conan though lol

dam