forumers you dislike

Author Topic: forumers you dislike  (Read 39419 times)

yes, you're improving at least, which is something, and it's something that's at least good.
thanks
probably should have mentioned that think what you want of me as i honestly could give less of a stuff, but really no matter what you say about me theres no way i'm nearly as bad as i was in january - april

hey I came here to see lists not a family reunion chop chop

Not so much as quiet, more like not acting like a handicap every single posts, don't get me wrong I still am an idiot and probably always will be but I've sorta backed off from starting stuff and descended to more casual posting
Even I’ll admit you’ve been better. At least you’re somewhat self-aware, unlike nix for example

Nix just doesn't have self control.

Even I’ll admit you’ve been better. At least you’re somewhat self-aware, unlike nix for example
why do you think youre the forum authority for whether someone is good or not

nix and d are probably the only ones i have ever felt genuine heartfelt disgust towards at any given moment when i see their posts. you take one look at the very color of their profile picture and think "there's gonna be some really ignorant stuff in this post" or "this post will be some genuinely unself-aware stuff" and scroll past

nix and d are probably the only ones i have ever felt genuine heartfelt disgust towards at any given moment when i see their posts. you take one look at the very color of their profile picture and think "there's gonna be some really ignorant stuff in this post" or "this post will be some genuinely unself-aware stuff" and scroll past
agree

retweeted

upvoted

nix because he like unironically acts stupid and has for years now and doesn't even try to change even after being given multiple chances

literally how the forget do i like a post

Lord Tony, Woof/Pie crust, Torin, and captain crunch cereal