Author Topic: Art Contest  (Read 1763 times)

Anyone that can come up with pieces of art involving Muppets getting murdered and dismembered will be featured on the band page for 'Muppet Hunter. If there are at least 15 qualifiable entries, there will be a public poll to vote for your favorite pieces. The prizes for winning the polls are as follows:

1st: $10 Steam or Amazon and your art printed on a T-Shirt (We will ship you the shirt)
2nd: $10 Steam or Amazon, art featured as Facebook Page profile picture
3rd:   $6.66 on Paypal

All art entry members get 25% off the T-shirts when they are printed.

>if only i loving knew how to draw

i was born for this job
leave it 2 me

i was gonna make it a guy pulling his arms out, and make it on Paint Tool Sai instead of MS loving Paint but my drawing tablet recently broke. Here's this piece of stuff

by the way, you say "pieces." does that mean you want more than one picture from each artist? or is one just fine?

i was gonna make it a guy pulling his arms out, and make it on Paint Tool Sai instead of MS loving Paint but my drawing tablet recently broke. Here's this piece of stuff
by the way, you say "pieces." does that mean you want more than one picture from each artist? or is one just fine?
If you feel you can do better, feel free to make more. There's not a limit.

miss peegy bacone
hey Kids
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:09:06 PM by maxymax13 »

These arts are mediocre.

almost done, just gotta make it look Pretty

gimme a solid minute and i'll whip something up

make a parody of the butchered at birth cover by cannibal corpse

These arts are mediocre.
what do you expect for 10 bucks and a tshirt? good art's gonna run you at least 5 times that amount
if you want something at least semi-professional you're gonna need more funds than a hamilton and "exposure"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:15:53 PM by Daswiruch »

have to admit the t-shirt is tempting...........

what do you expect for 10 bucks and a tshirt? good art's gonna run you at least 5 times that amount
if you want something at least semi-professional you're gonna need more funds than a hamilton and "exposure"
not to mention that this is a (synonym for bootleg) lego forum