ThickDiggerNick (blid: 20201) using aimbot

Author Topic: ThickDiggerNick (blid: 20201) using aimbot  (Read 2784 times)

just a heads up, this guy is using blhack

https://streamable.com/b5r2f particularly at 10 seconds in, he locks onto phanto precisely even through walls and perfectly tracks him even after flying into the air behind phanto. he instantly reacts to being blasted up into the air which is something that i've seen nobody do before. nobody reacts instantly to blasting up into the air and then follows up the launch with perfect tracking even when phanto is at a difficult angle. on top of that, the spam rifles (the weapon he is using) have velocity recoil, which make you fly through the air. not only does he perfectly track phanto, he perfectly tracks phanto as his velocity is constantly being changed in mid air. he may miss some shots, but this doesn't mean he isn't using blhack. blhack does not lead projectiles to hit targets, so you have to look at blhack user's aim alone to determine if they're using aimbot or not. he aims exactly like perfect aim ai bots i've made for FPS gamemodes before.

https://streamable.com/8sb1m particularly at 9 seconds in, he starts shooting into the air nowhere near protear and then instantly locks onto him and tracks him perfectly as protear jumps from the platform down to the ground. really erratic behavior, considering how he at first has no semblance of aim at all and then instantly becomes perfect at it.

the theory is that he is toggling aimbot on and off, which makes some shots look like he isn't using aimbot and others look like he is using it

Yep, witnessed this bullstuff first hand through spectator mode. He amassed a total of 2 million paperbags and won pretty much every tournament because he was locking on people and prefiring before they even peeked.

imagine being so bad that you use an aimbot and still lose to me

after using the blid lookup I found some of his previous usernames.... seems like he's had a lot...

bluplanet? that explains it

lmao

your aimbot is just better

Tbh I'm not surprised, he's mostly just breaking rules and being a richard in general.

Still, this is bad, gives me a better reason to ban him.

Before my comp died I saw this dude on deathrace. Idk if he was using aimbot tho

you have skill 4 life

Aimbots look like they really suck, but i guess if you use twinspam it makes up for that. (hint it needs a nerf!!!)
But the most definite way you can tell he's using one is that he's shooting at walls at all. There's no reason to shoot at the wall when your opponent is behind cover. You shoot around the walls so that if they come out, they get hit. He never shoots to the left or right of an obstacle, only directly at it. He even adjusts his aim when people crouch and stand.

blhack is a thing? I thought it was just made up or something

blhack is a thing? I thought it was just made up or something
youve been on blockland since like 2008 and you didnt know blhack was real