Author Topic: [Brick] Road markings  (Read 4952 times)

Several bricks to spice up your roads. Road bricks not included.

These go on top of the road. They're very flat (about 2% of normal brick height).

Includes (top to bottom, left to right):
Yield sign, max speed 80, ahead or turn right, ahead or turn left, max speed 30, max speed 50, turn right only, turn left only, ahead only, 2x2 block, 1x1 block, 1x1 triangle, 2x2 triangle, 3x3 triangle not shown in image for some reason, 1x8 block, 1x4 block and 1x2 block.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1cng2h6wtcl7j62/Brick_Roadmarks.zip

holy stuff this is blessed
do these have no collision/small collision? i assume you're just expected to decollide these

holy stuff this is blessed
do these have no collision/small collision? i assume you're just expected to decollide these
They have really really tiny collision (bounding box wide and long, but only like 0.025 blender units high), you don't notice it in a vehicle but you could technically if you really focussed on it notice it on foot when going on and off them. You can just decollide them but it's not absolutely required in order to have them function.

They have really really tiny collision (bounding box wide and long, but only like 0.025 blender units high), you don't notice it in a vehicle but you could technically if you really focussed on it notice it on foot when going on and off them. You can just decollide them but it's not absolutely required in order to have them function.

my snail cant go over the road markings

then snail is inferior

Paint over the snail

now we just need halfway decent realistic streets and highways

now we just need halfway decent realistic streets and highways

This add-on is great for making roads more detailed in an easy manner.
However I have noticed that this version has more bricks than the one that is available on Blockland Glass, Is there a reason for that?

The 1x2, 1x4, 1x8 blocks are missing from the Glass release, and the yield sign is missing from both versions.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 01:26:45 AM by Cool Blockhead »

This add-on is great for making roads more detailed in an easy manner.
However I have noticed that this version has more bricks than the one that is available on Blockland Glass, Is there a reason for that?

The 1x2, 1x4, 1x8 blocks are missing from the Glass release, and the yield sign is missing from both versions.
Glass forgeted up my update, I'll fix that asap.

Glass forgeted up my update, I'll fix that asap.

explain.

explain.
I clicked 'cancel update' and went to upload the proper file, and then it said an update was already pending approval.

I clicked 'cancel update' and went to upload the proper file, and then it said an update was already pending approval.

fixed.