Blockland Does Rust - Update, server is down, now modded!

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Blockland Does Rust - Update, server is down, now modded!  (Read 5198 times)

I don't like the loading screen Welcome Message just because it doesn't show how much longer I have to load.

Built a base by dome and had some fun lootan' y'all need to get on here so we can make a village.

people are actually being friendly???
forget yea, im joining

sorry buddy but the servers down now lmao
discord will be done later in the night
I don't like the loading screen Welcome Message just because it doesn't show how much longer I have to load.
for some reason i cant remove the damn plugin, i'll figure it out later tonight

The Discord is now fully set up! You can now join it, please follow the rules. There are 2 auto-mods so dont forget up
Do !rustrole to get a ping for when the Rust server comes up, and do !rustroleremove to remove the role.

Click the Discord logo to join the Discord

alright, i am gonna start working on getting the server dedicated now that my ear infection has passed through. if anyone would like to help me get the server dedicated, that would be insanely appreciated. I'm thinking about attempting to host it on my dad's laptop, but I don't think the specs are good enough. If my brother had the charger for his laptop, maybe it would work, but yeah.

If someone is willing to help by trying to host the server someway, contact me on Discord which is Darth C3P0#2171

the rust server is now up. join the discord for instant notifications for when it comes up

wont be on the server for like 30 minutes since i gotta go eat, but i can use rcon
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 01:09:43 PM by Darth C3P0² »

server is going down, will be back in an hour

y'all need to get on here so we can make a village.
Don't give me the coords or it will be leveled by morning pls

server is going down for 2 days, sorta forgeted it up by trying to reinstall oxide since all of the plugins were broken

fixed the server, i will host it tomorrow hopefully all day

server will be back up at about 7