Blockland Does Rust - Update, server is down, now modded!

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Blockland Does Rust - Update, server is down, now modded!  (Read 5363 times)

So I got bored and decided to make a non-dedicated Rust server. I already forgeted around with Col Burton on it today and made sure you can connect in the community tab, so it's all good to go
If anyone wants to help try and make the server dedicated, that would be greatly appreciated. Contact me on Discord (Darth C3P0#2171)

To connect to the server, look for "Blockland Does Rust" in the community tab to join. EAC and anti hack are on so hopefully no one acts like a total handicap on it.

I want to try and make this server pretty big, so if you were to stop by every once in a while that'd be nice.

Click the Discord logo to join the Discord
Server Status:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:20:08 AM by Darth C3P0² »

ummm sweetie g2a exists
server is coming up in half an hour

ummm sweetie g2a exists
server is coming up in half an hour
g2a is too expensive

server is online! come on down!

server is up, i put mods on it so now its in the modded section
yay
i guess

I don't know, how can I trust you with my base if you're a lib?

Dont trust col burton either.

dont worry tony im only being paid to say the things i say by my top wsj employer
if you really want i can get some medieval mods for it too
burton is only admin because he helped me test the server and get it all working

Isn't burton in Qi?

I don't know if I trust him as admin.

Well he doesn't plan on playing on it, I'm going to actually be administrating it, all he really does is help out with development and forget around on it
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 07:58:36 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Rust always looked fun, but I never bothered to buy it

Server is down for the night, will come up tomorrow morning

Isn't burton in Qi?
i havent been in that clan for like 7 years step the forget down lord pony