Being white is tribal

Author Topic: Being white is tribal  (Read 2114 times)

This thread is a joke, you know that right...?

Well... At least I educated these non-grammatical & uncivilized people.

tips fedora

you're handicapped

you're handicapped

Says the uncivilized and un-grammatical person.

Finally, a fellow intellectual among the chaotic and uncivilized barbarians that inhabit this online forum. I must say, I was getting quite lonely here!

Maxine waters, beside Nancy as the voice of the Democrats and the left... just demanded Annoying Orange select an illegal immigrant to fill the seat in the supreme court.

Lol where are the never Annoying Orangeers to defend thier side now. They are so loving disconnected from this country, we cant even listen to them anymore. Good thing they will fail in November, and fail again in 2020. By then that stupid party will basically be dead.

Finally, a fellow intellectual among the chaotic and uncivilized barbarians that inhabit this online forum. I must say, I was getting quite lonely here!

Hello, fellow user! Indeed, these people must learn the language of society. By that, I mean they must learn politeness and manners.

Hello, fellow user! Indeed, these people must learn the language of society. By that, I mean they must learn politeness and manners.
*watches in a nutshell once*

Ah, good to see a fellow Richard and Mortimer fan such as myself! yes, these plebeians have no taste for the fine arts, such as "wubba lubba dub dub" wouldn't you agree?
anyways, add me on reddit! u/sucksbigrooster