Author Topic: chakada (26968) - Griefing/Trolling on Neurotoxin's Horror Trench Survival  (Read 4791 times)

i dont play lego games to act mature

If you can even act that autistic  in a Lego game, imagine in real life.

smartest thing you've said this year
good job

smartest thing you've said this year
good job
Smarter than half of the community

yeah because lego games are the direct representative of real life personality

???????????????

I hate loving cunts that think "oh just because theres an exploit/opportunity to troll or ruin a server that makes it ok"

BTW: on the server you can get guns via robot spiders that appear in the day, simply click them
Did I ever say that what he did was the right thing you dyslexic tard? All I'm saying is that it's not just him that's at fault, it's also Neurotoxin's for making it that easy to grief on a server where griefing is against the rules. To me this whole thing isn't really worth making a drama about in comparison to other drama topics.

HURR DURR DURR HWAFISDUEG

sorry i dont understand brazillian

stolen joke

To me this whole thing isn't really worth making a drama about in comparison to other drama topics.
my exact point

sorry i ravished your house on a server that allowed me to do it
Lol, this is your stuffty excuse? Really? Just because you can do it doesn't make it okay friend. I could strangle a baby because it's not like the baby can fight back/stop me, doesn't mean it's okay to do.

/nosupport
Care to explain why? I think I have yet to see you make a post longer than 5 words, is that just beyond your realm of understanding or something?

Did I ever say that what he did was the right thing you dyslexic tard? All I'm saying is that it's not just him that's at fault, it's also Neurotoxin's for making it that easy to grief on a server where griefing is against the rules. To me this whole thing isn't really worth making a drama about in comparison to other drama topics.
The stuffty admin is also to blame, he hosted pretty much all day and was never not AFK.

/nosupport
Chakada, stop hacking the account of this poor kid