chakada (26968) - Griefing/Trolling on Neurotoxin's Horror Trench Survival

Author Topic: chakada (26968) - Griefing/Trolling on Neurotoxin's Horror Trench Survival  (Read 4789 times)

actual physical rendition of autism
stop screaming at him ur keyboard u quoted my post twice

stop screaming at him ur keyboard u quoted
can you say that in not handicapese please

sorry meant to say you’re gay

sorry meant to say you’re gay
damn bro you two should get a drink together

/meh

What chakada did was kind of richardish but that still doesn't excuse the fact that the server allowed people to grief, so if you expect there to not be any trolls being trolls then you might have some sort of mental issue.

you better stop calling people autistic >:( or its you that's getting drama'd >:(

sorry i ravished your house on a server that allowed me to do it
griefing is a permanent ban lol

griefing is a permanent ban lol
negating the fact that the server gives full ability for such to happen, it still seems this issue is for the server as opposed to blockland as a whole

negating the fact that the server gives full ability for such to happen, it still seems this issue is for the server as opposed to blockland as a whole
just because you're able to do something doesn't make it forgetin ok you swine

you need to go outside and get some sun

"It's ok to do it because you are able to do it"

-Basically anyone who doesn't support this thread

damn man calm down, i trashed his base on a server where everyone's base gets trashed. just so happens he makes the drama on me

/meh

What chakada did was kind of richardish but that still doesn't excuse the fact that the server allowed people to grief, so if you expect there to not be any trolls being trolls then you might have some sort of mental issue.
I hate loving cunts that think "oh just because theres an exploit/opportunity to troll or ruin a server that makes it ok"

BTW: on the server you can get guns via robot spiders that appear in the day, simply click them

"It's ok to do it because you are able to do it"

-Basically anyone who doesn't support this thread
or because they recognize that trashing a base on a trench wars server is the most brainless thing to drama about