chakada (26968) - Griefing/Trolling on Neurotoxin's Horror Trench Survival

Author Topic: chakada (26968) - Griefing/Trolling on Neurotoxin's Horror Trench Survival  (Read 4790 times)

chakada (26968) - Griefing/Trolling on Neurotoxin's Horror Trench Survival

I was playing on Neurotoxin's Horror Trench Survival server today and started playing with a guy I ran into ("A very gay person") and we were having some fun building a base together in the wilderness.

For context, Neurotoxin's server is one where you're surviving in the wilderness/wasteland against Renderman and small monsters, with nothing but a trench dig tool. Local chat was enabled with no way to send global messages. Only players in the immediate physical vicinity could be reached via chat. There were no weapons as far as I could tell; all that we had was our player light and a trench tool.

Everything was going well for an hour or so and "gay person" and I had a good base going, until "chakada" (26968) walked up to our base from the wilderness and immediately started tearing our buildings apart for no reason. We asked him why he was destroying our stuff, and all he said was "how build!!!" over and over.

We told him to go away and leave us alone (since we had nothing but a trench tool so we couldn't forcibly stop him), but he wasn't taking no for an answer, so he declared "that's it, I grief now" and attempted to completely destroy our house.

I trief to private message Neurotoxin on Blockland Glass but he did not respond, so I attempted to ask in public glass chat if anyone could help out (hoping there was an admin from his server in chat or that Neurotoxin would get pinged by one of his friends and respond). Unfortunately the only response I got was chakada himself laughing at me while he continued destroying our house, declaring in game chat that our house was "his now".

After waiting for several minutes or so, helpless and unable to do anything, with the base being torn down in front of me, I had enough and left. "a very gay person" (my teammate) quickly followed suit and left as well, as we were unable to do anything to stop chakada and he was ruining the game for us.

Playerlist:

I'm not sure what chakada's deal is, but he's being a real starfish and I hope this does not have to happen to anyone else.
Since I was unable to reach Neurotoxin and this issue remains unresolved, I just wanted to get this out there so everyone can know to avoid this guy.

Update

I just went back to the server to check if our base was still there, and this was what I found in the aftermath of chakada's griefing.

what the forget happened there lmao
/support i guess

/support
what a jerk lol

grieg kaun was doing the same to mine, caden100's and stream's base earlier before being perma'd.

/support
wing might've aswell idk

we should just a spammer/troll reporting megathread considering how many stuffty spammers there are now

anyways /support

The guy looks like an ass /support

Update

I just went back to the server to check if our base was still there, and this was what I found in the aftermath of chakada's griefing.

So THAT’s the place with richards everywhere.
/support i would say

wh
why would you give all players a delete tool and expect things NOT to go ultimate build

Now that is a new level of autism
/support

is that the compass mod or is that skyeye by rykuta

sorry i ravished your house on a server that allowed me to do it

sorry i ravished your house on a server that allowed me to do it
upvote