what’s on your mind

Author Topic: what’s on your mind  (Read 2124 times)

something interesting happen today? got a new dog, new cousin, new slave? did a lot of work you really never wanted to do in the first place?
probably don’t care but might as well talk about it anyways because it’s what the thread’s about

going to the beach tomorrow for a few days. May draw some wildlife and environments.

my dad sent me 50 dollars on steam which is pretty cool

if memes are going to be banned can we make something that isnt a meme a meme to get anything we want banned

yes i got a new slave and his name is drydess

but uh ya i just helped my dad build a tv stand, didn't get it done yet but we will tomorrow
after that we're gonna replace it with the old one in the living room and we're gonna replace our older tv with a cooler new one it's gonna be rly nice

i asked whats on your mind not your head

i think it'd be pretty cool to be a house cat

-no responsibilities

-can jump like Mario

what else could you ask for?

whats on my mind is that lbp3 is still littered with bugs after loving years

is the fact i cant quit blockland because im addicted or because im lazy and prefer the comfort of this game over any other game

i got off work over 3 hours early because we weren't making enough for a while and i hit overtime

i'm bored and can't think of anything to do this summer
i wanna play stuff with my friends but most are playing FFXIV, which i don't have and can't afford
it sucks :(

might try shoerec or cih in a virtual machine
been wanting to test old viruses in vms for like 5 years but i never got around to doing it