Sylvanor/Ant - Banned for no reason

Author Topic: Sylvanor/Ant - Banned for no reason  (Read 4813 times)

Right off the bat I need to clarify this, I'm not sure who banned me because it's Sylvanor's server, but the server is called "Sylvanor's (now ANT's) ant rp". I've been on this server only one other time, which was a few days ago. I tried to join it today, and I'm met with this message;

So I'm pretty sure the other day when Sylvanor/ANT was hosting this, there was a big build that looked similar to the RPG that heedicalking's building. I looked around, and mentioned that it looked similar, and then left after I was done looking around. Guess I was perma banned for saying that the build looked like the build heedicalking is working on? Whoever banned me for no reason is a handicap.

NOEDIT: Ant clarified to me Sylvanor was the one who banned me, not him, so.

ANT unbanned me, but heres the conclusion; don't jump to conclusions when you're going to perma ban people. Apparently sylvanor thought I was implying he stole the build I saw or something.

yeah, nice drama. for reference for a well made drama: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318886.0

I never get banned off his server so you must have been super annoying or something

Instead of making a whole drama for nothing and just get unbanned soon after you could have just sent a pm or filled a request unban at the website, ppl that are banned for a first time always get unbanned but no, you had to show off and make a complete drama for nothing. Thanks Ant to have unbanned you coz just for this drama I would not have unbanned you. Also I am probably a handicap but I don't have to justify why I ban someone from my server.

ill be sure to ban OP from my server

Instead of making a whole drama for nothing and just get unbanned soon after you could have just sent a pm or filled a request unban at the website, ppl that are banned for a first time always get unbanned but no, you had to show off and make a complete drama for nothing. Thanks Ant to have unbanned you coz just for this drama I would not have unbanned you. Also I am probably a handicap but I don't have to justify why I ban someone from my server.
Might doesn't make right, buddy

Might doesn't make right, buddy
stores are allowed to refuse service to any customer. they do it at their own reputations expense, but its allowed. same goes for servers

stores are allowed to refuse service to any customer. they do it at their own reputations expense, but its allowed. same goes for servers
Still doesn't mean might makes right. Can't take a dump on peoples heads just because they're on your property.

Oh right, so its somehow MY fault you banned me for saying the build looked like the one on heeds server (it's the same build).