Sylvanor/Ant - Banned for no reason

Author Topic: Sylvanor/Ant - Banned for no reason  (Read 4666 times)

stores are allowed to refuse service to any customer. they do it at their own reputations expense, but its allowed. same goes for servers
Also nobody is saying he is absolutely not allowed to do that, he can, it's his server - but that doesn't give him immunity to criticism for it. I like Sylva, but the ban was bullstuff.

Also nobody is saying he is absolutely not allowed to do that, he can, it's his server - but that doesn't give him immunity to criticism for it. I like Sylva, but the ban was bullstuff.
not disputing that. just realize being quick to lash out makes people less willing to retract statements or actions they did that were bad

Oh right, so its somehow MY fault you banned me for saying the build looked like the one on heeds server (it's the same build).
it is your fault, sylvanor has a very distinct building style and it's rather obvious

it is your fault, sylvanor has a very distinct building style and it's rather obvious
If anything is obvious it's that you didn't read the thread? Seriously can't tell if you're trolling or not. I never accused him of stealing anyone's build, I said it looked like the one on heedicalking's server - because it IS.

not disputing that. just realize being quick to lash out makes people less willing to retract statements or actions they did that were bad
Okay so calling out someone's being an starfish is less likely to make them stop being an starfish, thanks for stating the obvious. You don't seem to understand the point of Drama.

he said it was similar to another build in progress which would be a compliment

he said it was similar to another build in progress which would be a compliment
They are the same build, heed/sylva are working on it together, it's for PRPG.

They are the same build, heed/sylva are working on it together, it's for PRPG.
then why would he ban you wtf

then why would he ban you wtf
probably thought he was accusing him of build stealing

It'd probably be best to first actually contact the people responsible before making a drama, to maybe find out if the ban was a misunderstanding, and if you could be unbanned. This drama merely shows how sylvanor might ban you for small reasons or even misunderstandings, but you'll get instantly unbanned if you actually contact us to point out it was not legit.

Had you contacted me before making the drama, you'd have had actual info and understanding about what happened, and you could actually make a drama without false or uncertain information if you still wanted to make one

It'd probably be best to first actually contact the people responsible before making a drama, to maybe find out if the ban was a misunderstanding, and if you could be unbanned. This drama merely shows how sylvanor might ban you for small reasons or even misunderstandings, but you'll get instantly unbanned if you actually contact us to point out it was not legit.

Had you contacted me before making the drama, you'd have had actual info and understanding about what happened, and you could actually make a drama without false or uncertain information if you still wanted to make one
There isn't anything false here, is the ban a lie? I didn't actually get banned? Also thanks for posting this, I didn't catch it the first 12 times you said it on glass chat.

There isn't anything false here, is the ban a lie? I didn't actually get banned? Also thanks for posting this, I didn't catch it the first 12 times you said it on glass chat.
This isn't private glass chat, you posted a topic which anyone can read so I post this comment which anyone can read. I kept on repeating it to you on glass chat because you never responded to it with anything but 'you already said that'. I was expecting an apology for false accusation or atleast a clear acknowledgement of the mistake of first making a drama and then contacting the admins, like I already explained to you on glass.
I'm not saying the drama is completely unjustified. I'm saying it could've been a much better more credible drama had you first tried to find out what really even happened

I never claimed the ban to be a lie.

Title says Sylvanor/ANT banned you for no reason (false accusation - I  had absolutely no part in any of this, could've asked me to find out)

Topic itself says you're not sure if it was Sylvanor or ANT (you were uncertain who it was, could've asked me to find out)

Topic also says you're not sure why you were banned (could've asked me to find out why and if it was a misunderstanding or not)

I know you clarified/corrected these in your comments. My point is that had you asked me first, you wouldn't have to clarify anything in additional comments, leaving title and topic itself with incomplete info you had to almost immediadly correct in the comments.

I'm not saying this to repeat myself, I'm saying this as a response to the topic for everyone to see so others hopefully won't pull the same trick

this is a show of pure intelligence

I don't have to justify why I ban someone from my server.

The "Customer is always right" mentality doesn't work when it comes to servers.

Sylvanor reserves the right to ban you for absolutely nothing.

This isn't private glass chat, you posted a topic which anyone can read so I post this comment which anyone can read. I kept on repeating it to you on glass chat because you never responded to it with anything but 'you already said that'. I was expecting an apology for false accusation or atleast a clear acknowledgement of the mistake of first making a drama and then contacting the admins, like I already explained to you on glass.
I'm not saying the drama is completely unjustified. I'm saying it could've been a much better more credible drama had you first tried to find out what really even happened

I never claimed the ban to be a lie.

Title says Sylvanor/ANT banned you for no reason (false accusation - I  had absolutely no part in any of this, could've asked me to find out)

Topic itself says you're not sure if it was Sylvanor or ANT (you were uncertain who it was, could've asked me to find out)

Topic also says you're not sure why you were banned (could've asked me to find out why and if it was a misunderstanding or not)

I know you clarified/corrected these in your comments. My point is that had you asked me first, you wouldn't have to clarify anything in additional comments, leaving title and topic itself with incomplete info you had to almost immediadly correct in the comments.

I'm not saying this to repeat myself, I'm saying this as a response to the topic for everyone to see so others hopefully won't pull the same trick
If you already know I clarified them then there's no point of you clarifying it too lol. Nobody is pulling a 'trick' - according to our glass chat you said you weren't going to post if I clarified in the thread who it was after I messaged you, which I did. I don't owe you an apology, so forget off.

The "Customer is always right" mentality doesn't work when it comes to servers.

Sylvanor reserves the right to ban you for absolutely nothing.
Yep, and I have the right to criticize him. It's a two way street dipstuff.

honestly sylv n ant are two really cool dudes and are easy to get ahold of. The only reason I made my drama was because I didn't have a way to get in contact with the server host and I tried to be as un standoffish as possible.