just applied for my first job at mcdonalds

Author Topic: just applied for my first job at mcdonalds  (Read 2794 times)

come work with me at kabootos. u get a free checking account and slightly above minimum wage

why does coke taste the best at mcdonalds
all mcdonalds restaurants strictly follow the guidelines for storing and selling coke. both the water and syrup used are chilled at specific temperatures.
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-mcdonalds-coke-tastes-better-2017-2

have fun at mcdonalds, they'll treat you like trash

are you gonna be in the kitchen or at the register

kitchen sucks fat rooster because you need to work at the speed if light

register sucks fat rooster because people are autistic

Murder the customers and use their meat to make burgers

I worked at McDonalds

Being the fry cook is the easiest shift there, since it's mostly automated with a stuffload of timers, the least confusing and most fun shift

Indoor register is ehh, can be annoying but is easier than drive thru

Assembler sucks because you have to go loving light speed an remember what goes on every single meal to a T

Drive Thru sucks snake because the microphone sucks, the headset also sucks so you can't understand stuff

Being the fry cook is the easiest shift there, since it's mostly automated with a stuffload of timers, the least confusing and most fun shift
except when you need to drop 10 bags of nuggets and there are none in the kitchen, so you need to sprint to the freezer and grab a whole box of em

Indoor register is ehh, can be annoying but is easier than drive thru
never worked on an indoor register but it does seem easier than drivethru

Assembler sucks because you have to go loving light speed an remember what goes on every single meal to a T
i worked in a taco bell assembly line and it sucked fat rooster when someone ordered 5 12 packs

Drive Thru sucks snake because the microphone sucks, the headset also sucks so you can't understand stuff
not to mention the people in the drivethru blame you for the stuff being slow but really its just them being pretentious forgets

fry cook is a horrible and painful job shoot for register all the way

crew so the register probably and all the other stuff (((if i get the job)))

become manager and stuff on the lesser individuals

lil xelau growing up!

you probably wont get the job just cuz they might be overstaffed or not in need of new workers atm. just apply to a bunch o different places

getting a drop of 363degree f refined soy bean oil on your hand will remind you to not get a drop of 363degree f refined soy bean oil on your hand ever again.

come work overnights with me