SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords

Author Topic: SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords  (Read 21241 times)

kompressor isnt even a forum admin, ephi was the only other one afaik and he left years ago
i thought wedge bones4 mocheeze and facechild used to be admins

they were just beta testers

the avatar system is uh broke if you dont already know

not as far as i can remember

The only admin was Badspot and Rotondo and Ephialtes were the only moderators afaik.

The only admin was Badspot and Rotondo and Ephialtes were the only moderators afaik.
There was another admin.

I forget how it happened but I'm pretty sure Badspot meant to ban the guy, or maybe it was back during the times where accounts were manually activated rather than by key...
And Badspot accidentally made him an admin instead. No damage was done and the problem was quickly fixed though.

Badspot, could you please unban Bluetoothboy and reset his email. I'm not sure if you did this on purpose or if it was part of an automated script thingy.

Is there a reason why I'm seeing Adbot?

Is there a reason why I'm seeing Adbot?

This may be a silly question but have you renewed your subscription?

sorry I didn't see the date :panda:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 05:00:29 AM by Black and White »

Badspot, could you please unban Bluetoothboy and reset his email. I'm not sure if you did this on purpose or if it was part of an automated script thingy.
Badspot permanently banned all accounts with a Mailinator email a few months back

Badspot permanently banned all accounts with a Mailinator email a few months back
That's unfortunate as Bluetoothboy was an active member in this community and has been for many years.

This may be a silly question but have you renewed your subscription?

sorry I didn't see the date :panda: