Poll

Thumb Up?

Yes
62 (50%)
Thumb Down
62 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: this new theme is thumb up  (Read 5114 times)

hey what's going on here

a cyber bully just got triple owned

ironic for you to say that while you're constantly threatened by my presence no matter what i do
'constantly threatened' who the forget even are you? if I barely even read your worthless posts why would I give a stuff about you being here

needs a bit tweaking but
its Ok.

Doesn't smf have a customization thing where you can just give it your own skin

'constantly threatened' who the forget even are you? if I barely even read your worthless posts why would I give a stuff about you being here
hes 6ix9ines manager you loving carrot

Doesn't smf have a customization thing where you can just give it your own skin

As far as I know, SMF still doesn't have a CSS editing feature. You still need to use stylish or whatever kids are using now.

the entire persona you spent the last few years building up of you being ThE C00l M3m3 Guy who likes anime can be done by literally anyone (me (a nobody) ) you feel afraid that you can easily be replaced by me and you know it

the forum theme isn't too bad i guess actually but i have nostalgia and am waiting for someone to maybe make a theme if that's possible

Yeah I completely hate the new theme.

i miss calling him memewell, but this is still uncalled 4

are 6 posts enough for a chain ban

I want to talk about the 7 seas but I can't discuss piracy here