ignore user is a thing?

Poll

Should this be removed?

yes
16 (28.6%)
no
40 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: ignore user is a thing?  (Read 1653 times)

I feel like the ignore user function will do more harm than good.

Just a bunch of people bragging about ignoring someone. Seems very toxic.

ah but then u can ignore people who brag about ignoring someone!

tbh this might help a lot, now people will be more likely to simply ignore someone who's bothering them rather than start a bunch of silly drama about it

and you've already switched the results

now people will be more likely to simply ignore someone who's bothering them rather than start a bunch of silly drama about it
hmmmm

If you block someone youre a loving pusillanimous individual.

and you've already switched the results
he didn't, my vote is still no
unless he did it and changed it back lightning fast or something lol

its the "click to reveal post" thing right? yeah lmao you know everyone using that is just gonna reveal every post anyway

its the "click to reveal post" thing right? yeah lmao you know everyone using that is just gonna reveal every post anyway
i tested it earlier and ya it ain't rly foolproof but i guess it's somethin

he didn't, my vote is still no
unless he did it and changed it back lightning fast or something lol
upon closer observation he has yet to do it. the lack of contrast on selected options has played a trick on my eyes. of course, i could've just mis-remebered the position of my vote

upon closer observation he has yet to do it. the lack of contrast on selected options has played a trick on my eyes. of course, i could've just mis-remebered the position of my vote

You're like CNN, quick to spread fake news.

I love the feature. It allows any user to ignore people that want to be bad apples and it does not require installing a userscript on every device you own.

You're like CNN, quick to spread fake news.
you're like like the onion