Is bedpost back?

Author Topic: Is bedpost back?  (Read 5106 times)

I feel like I didn't get the memo. Someone bring me up to speef

bedpost is the one to roulë them all

its weird because of the new forums it seems like a bunch of new (old) starfishs who were previously banned are trying to slip in

roule told me he was one of the guys who got their accounts compromised in the hack and that was about it.

roule told me he was one of the guys who got their accounts compromised in the hack and that was about it.
are u stupid cuz thats bedpost

are u stupid cuz thats bedpost
Verified brothers be like

I mean, until he actually does something to get badspot to ban him idk the problem. Unova/nix/burton/monkey are bigger concerns at the moment

Unova/nix
Really makes you think. Grimlock defending his friends by saying completely false stuff in an attempt to shake people off his friend while blaming people who have literally not posted or done anything

Really makes you think. Grimlock defending his friends by saying completely false stuff in an attempt to shake people off his friend while blaming people who have literally not posted or done anything

did you know that V is one of the last letters in the alphabet?

says the one that always starts stuff by saying people are X without any prevailing evidence whatsoever

says the one that always starts stuff by saying people are X without any prevailing evidence whatsoever
fight for my amusement you loving puppets

also give tyler his avatar back

also give tyler his avatar back
were u the one that stole my name then a bunch of other peoples names then stuffposted on blockland forums 3