Is bedpost back?

Author Topic: Is bedpost back?  (Read 4824 times)

So what, you expect people to just wait until you forget up again to stop acting like you're innocent or smth? LOL eat stuff
To be fair, if nobody knew he was bedpost they wouldn’t care. See Eon for example, like nobody knew until I got royally pissed off and drama’d him. I’m not saying he should be immune to criticism but given he’s been gone for as long as he has been he should be given a little benifit of the doubt. If he starts pulling dumb stuff sic the dogs on him. Despite the common naritive, people do change here(me, eon, darth, various others) so at least give him an oppertunity.

To be fair, if nobody knew he was bedpost they wouldn’t care. See Eon for example, like nobody knew until I got royally pissed off and drama’d him. I’m not saying he should be immune to criticism but given he’s been gone for as long as he has been he should be given a little benifit of the doubt. If he starts pulling dumb stuff sic the dogs on him. Despite the common naritive, people do change here(me, eon, darth, various others) so at least give him an oppertunity.

The reason why this is complete bullstuff is because not being able to browse a lego forum isn't a good enough motivator to stop being socially handicapped and everyone gets this, which is why everyone reasonably wants bedpost to forget off permanently

You want people to be given a fair shake? Maybe they shouldn't have burnt their bridges. Otherwise, if you feel bad because bedpost isn't getting a welcome wagon because he took the $10 pill, welcome to a very narrow loving demographic.

also I feel like everyone ganging up on unova right now could be shadowbanned without a word and literally nothing would change around here CMV reddit

go away ike

lol gotta love greenbh coming back for the millionth time acting like he isn't a literally who

lol gotta love greenbh coming back for the millionth time acting like he isn't a literally who

I am not a who, mr grinch.

i saw bedpost in block land glass chat today and i gave him firework addon down load

i saw bedpost in block land glass chat today and i gave him firework addon down load

nice kid

How did unova know this anyway? Was he friends with bedpost?

How did unova know this anyway? Was he friends with bedpost?
greenbh himself said bedpost was getting an account

greenbh himself said bedpost was getting an account

I did epic style