Nevermind

Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 5090 times)

ive never been dumped before, I've only broken up on mutual grounds

oh i guess youre just like this bc your mom took away your xbox

oh i guess youre just miserable bc your mom took away your xbox
damn how'd you know

it actually is holy stuff youth is really important you basically have like 10 more years until you slip up and they're all sold out of plan bs you should be focusing on your life and writing your own story not someone elses
uh oh, better make sure to never have children because someone on the internet said caring for another human being is bad. better make sure to leave my parents for dead, too, when they get up in their years and need a little help

uh oh, better make sure to never have children because someone on the internet said caring for another human being is bad. better make sure to leave my parents for dead, too, when they get up in their years and need a little help

obviously

how do you feel like this when you haven't even been in a relationship before? i have similar anxiety about starting relationships because i have had awful break-up experiences.
are you scared of loving? because if so i dont rlly know what to say lol don't do things you don't want to do i guess?

holy stuff suddenly the prospect of being cared for by my junkie sjw future children is so attractive. Time to have as much high risk love as possible

I think we can all agree that PhantOS is the forum incel

holy stuff suddenly the prospect of being cared for by my junkie sjw future children is so attractive. Time to have as much high risk love as possible

they would only be like that because of you lol

what the forget is your problem

phantos is here to deliver supression fields

How do I get over this fear? I cant think straight anymore. Im constantly thinking about what could happen this Saturday and what I should and shouldnt do. Which is getting in the way of my job.
send it bro. get some puss puss. if it's really occupying your mind like this, perhaps it's a good thing.

honestly phantos you could really use a therapist bc it's absolutely not healthy for a someone to think that all relationships are toxic and bad and that, therefore, no one should get into a relationship

honestly phantos you could really use a therapist bc it's absolutely not healthy for a someone to think that all relationships are toxic and bad and that, therefore, no one should get into a relationship
it's generally understood that long term romantic relationships are bad for your health. there's a ton of abstracts written by every college on Earth supporting this notion. It's not dogma, if you enjoy being in a relationship, then by all means you do you. But being afraid of serious relationships  is literally the most natural and relateable feelings shared by all humans for a reason

Im only reinforcing espio's beliefs anyways. He's afraid of love and it's stressing him out and interfering with his life. Maybe he would be happier if he just took his time? Or maybe opted for a friends with benefits scenario? Clearly 'just do it' can't be the only option one has to choose from. So this concept that I'm grouchy or bitter is without merit and only reinforcing the idea that everyone should be pressured into maintaining a romantic relationship or else you aren't normal or mature
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:14:45 PM by PhantOS »

it's generally understood that long term romantic relationships are bad for your health. there's a ton of abstracts written by every college on Earth supporting this notion. It's not dogma, if you enjoy being in a relationship, then by all means you do you. But being afraid of serious relationships  is literally the most natural and relateable feelings shared by all humans for a reason

Im only reinforcing espio's beliefs anyways. He's afraid of love and it's stressing him out and interfering with his life. Maybe he would be happier if he just took his time? Or maybe opted for a friends with benefits scenario
Relationships are always a learning experience. You cant go further in life without experiencing something that makes you afraid.

Relationships are always a learning experience. You cant go further in life without experiencing something that makes you afraid.
security comes first. You have plenty of time to experiment with dating when you have secured a safe position for yourself in your 20s or something. hopping into a relationship while you're already stressed about work and school is a recipe for disaster. Not only does it affect your actual relationship but then once that collapses it affects your actual life and goals and suddenly everything seems cloudy
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 06:17:52 PM by PhantOS »