Nevermind

Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 4973 times)

im not trying to drop in on espios question, im asking why he always acts like a richard no matter the situation and question at hand because instead of helping the op he goes on a giant rant essentially despising him
literally phantos was being stuff on for maturely speaking his mind

you can twist it however you want. regardless of whether you agree with phantos' sentiments or not. dropping in to say "lol your rant was dumb and youre a richard lol peace out" makes you look 10000000x more pathetic

like forget him for making conversation on a forum lmao forget off already darth

Oh khaz I was literally thinking about you irl... Suddenly you come thru my lightskinned knight in shining armor. Thx for the assist homie

smh cant let these whi pepo bring us down brotha

i suppose you have a good point khaz, sorta saw it differently the first time because from what i remember he always seemed to not help the op and instead just totally contradict everything
sorry i guess
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:53:05 PM by Darth C3P0² »

It's ok there's no bad blood here

TBH I do want to contradict espio because it's espio lol but I guess now that I realize he's 18 for some odd reason I feel less inclined to stuff on him

I still can't believe he's 18 wtf did I just come out of a coma
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 07:37:48 PM by PhantOS »

espionage. you are hot.m
 I love you. mhm. Yes. gay. i love you

yes espioU are hot

PhantOS is right lol. At the core of a relationship is a compromise between your individuality and your partner's happiness. It's not about being a "good person", it's about having the ability to fulfill someone's unique needs. There's nothing wrong with not being in a relationship, especially as a young adult or teenager. Truthfully speaking, it's most likely healthier for you in the long run.

How do I get over this fear? I cant think straight anymore. Im constantly thinking about what could happen this Saturday and what I should and shouldnt do. Which is getting in the way of my job.

Don't go into it thinking you're gonna go richard her down on the couch on your first date lol. Just go into it thinking you're going to spend some alone time with her. Getting into the situation where it can actually happen in the first place is like 90% of the battle. In my experience first times are way easier than you'd expect them to be, my first time I didn't even have to try or worry about it because I was just hanging out with someone casually, and then at some point you realize "Oh okay this is happening" and then you just go with it. At that point you don't really have to worry about picking and choosing what you're comfortable with because you'll be figuring it out as you go.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:08:26 PM by Punished Rally »

She'll probably just cuddle with you for most of the movie. Like at first she'll probably put her legs on your lap or something and act casual but then she'll definitely get all up on you and the first time this happens just play cool for 15 minutes in and then just ease your arm around her shoulder casually and boom

That's 0.5th base. If the movie gets boring she'll probably mess around with you a bit and then suddenly 1st base comes out of nowhere
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 09:32:59 PM by PhantOS »

yeah movie dates are usually pretty lame if you want action

Unless you pick a really stuffty movie

literally phantos was being stuff on for maturely speaking his mind

he was stuff on because his points suck and ultimately bring nothing to the table, you don't have to forget someone to know this

like im wondering if you even read his posts khaz cause literally nothing he said helped anyone lmfao

im getting the feeling that phantos considers loveual relations and reaching bases the core part of a relationship when the reality is the relationship is about how you two work together in good times and bad

yes, its part of many peoples relationships, but not everyone has that, and often the healthiest relationships have that come after developing a real bond with your s/o because of all the drama and awkwardness and stuff that comes with love.

its why i dont get the concept of friendzoning: why would you not consider someone you know extremely well? if you’re “friendzoned” it just means you’re not the right person for them, from their perspective.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:16:19 AM by Conan »