Gun Edits: Last One I Swear Edition

Author Topic: Gun Edits: Last One I Swear Edition  (Read 6691 times)

hEY i still want my jesus gun >:(

hEY i still want my jesus gun >:(
if he makes that
he has to make a
God Gun
Buddha Gun
Satan Gun
Ra Gun
Horus Gun
Thor Gun
Odin Gun
Aku Gun

you have absolutely no idea what we're talking about. Leave child
dude youre ranting on a joke and fun addon for not being 100% serious and perfect to your standards, please leave and stop being so petty

Make a jeep gun where the bullet model is the loving jeep.dts and the gun's color is green and light green

dude youre ranting on a joke and fun addon for not being 100% serious and perfect to your standards, please leave and stop being so petty
he wasn't stuffting on it for being 100 serious
he was stuffting on it because its kinda generic same model and theres already tons of these
he has a point he was just kinda blunt about it

Don't know what this is, but it looks cool.

perry you could be a little less of an starfish and just say you dont like it for ___ and be done
sputtering about how terrible it is and how things like these are ruining servers doesnt help me it just makes me feel bad for trying to make something at all

there should be a package version will all of the guns at once instead of having to install about 40 zip files.
ill do that some time in the next year, this is gonna take a while there was a problem
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:14:44 AM by TableSalt »

perry you could be a little less of an starfish and just say you dont like it for ___ and be done
sputtering about how terrible it is and how things like these are ruining servers doesnt help me it just makes me feel bad for trying to make something at all
sorry

Beacon Gun
Marker Gun + Bouncy Gun, 0 damage.
https://leopard.hosting/dl/feket/Weapon_GE_BeaconGun.zip

this was requested via PM

can you make super gun that fires very big bullet has massive knockback and tumble to user upon firing

MAKE THE JESUS GUN ALReaDY

Make a jeep gun where the bullet model is the loving jeep.dts and the gun's color is green and light green