Swollow's Blockland Overhaul 0.52 [UPDATE TO FIX EXPLOIT]

Author Topic: Swollow's Blockland Overhaul 0.52 [UPDATE TO FIX EXPLOIT]  (Read 14877 times)

Just wanna say Im not gonna download this ever because I like the default theme, but I still think that you outdid yourself with this project and it's great to see that people still care enough to enhance the experience for others with no charge or no expectation of payment. Keep up the good work swollow, you're totally in the zone

the title says 0.52 but opening tampermonkey says the version is 0.51

stupid caching bullstuff, refresh and click the link in main top now

boop
download update to get rid of xss
what update? i've ran "check for updates" multiple times on the tampermonkey script dropdown menu and there are no updates. the latest version of the script is 0.51.
and yes i did hit ctrl-f5 and try again.

there seems to be some sort of issue where tampermonkey cache's the result, so eventually it will auto update when the cache expires but for now please click the links in the topic to update your script

there seems to be some sort of issue where tampermonkey cache's the result, so eventually it will auto update when the cache expires but for now please click the links in the topic to update your script
i redownloaded the css in the OP and it still says 0.51. other one's updated tho

yes, only the mod inject was updated hurriedly because of an exploit within it, next time the css inject is updated they will both be back to the same version

forget it, I've gotten lazy.
This is running off of the old .50 version so this will still have the exploit problem.
I'm too lazy to do much else, so here are some known problems.

Navbar buttons disappear while hovering
The PM page is missing the header in the message info
The User Info disappears sometimes.
All problems present in 0.50 are present here
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:02:51 AM by Master Matthew² »

If you value the safety of your account, don't install this. The exploit can potentially be used to steal your session cookie, which allows someone else to control your account. There are numerous other kinds of forgetery you can be subjected to as well.

forget it, I've gotten lazy.
This is running off of the old .50 version so this will still have the exploit problem.
good way to instantly kill any possible usage of your theme

good way to instantly kill any possible usage of your theme
I'm not uploading it to have people to use, as much as im uploading it so if anyone wants to make a fix for it they can.
Otherwise, its functional enough for me to say im done.

i get the feeling that no one has made any changes to the mod injector so i dont understand why people are reuploading that one for people to download, if you want to install one of these I'd say only download the css inject with the knowledge that it will become outdated because instead of layering their mod on top of mine they are just overwriting it

i get the feeling that no one has made any changes to the mod injector so i dont understand why people are reuploading that one for people to download, if you want to install one of these I'd say only download the css inject with the knowledge that it will become outdated because instead of layering their mod on top of mine they are just overwriting it
I only changed hex colors on the mod inject iirc

Is it possible for you to put the code in a pastebin and post that link? the css download will not work for me