holy forget i've been here for 10 years

Author Topic: holy forget i've been here for 10 years  (Read 1964 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=8545

i missed it by like 2 weeks + the forums died and came back alive.

just another note, i didn't expect to be on and off this place for (and fully active before my end years of high school 2013 and 2014) literally 10 years. i've gone through alot of stuff in general personally in that time frame, but when i registered for this forum as a 12 year old self i didn't expect a decade of true friendships, let alone real life interactions with some of you.

but really like, 10 years?!?! how the forget did that happen so quick. i found this game by googling "free sandbox games" because i couldn't run gmod on my pentium 3 at the time, found RTB v0002. this was a year before i got the game, 2007. a year later i begged my mom to buy me this game and i ended up getting a damn good return on that 20 bucks i've never spent.

welp, i'm a old forget  :cookieMonster:.

u may be an old forget, but ur a good old forget. happy belated 10th forum anniversary! :D

my birthday this october will be my 9th year of having blockland

time flies when you're havin fun

u may be an old forget, but ur a good old forget. happy belated 10th forum anniversary! :D

i guess it's funny that i missed it bc mack was here (again) lmao, and also just working alot. he's prolly somewhere in the UK now...

srsly, think about it, i somehow convinced a random canadian 9 years ago about playing internet legos and now he's in a legit band. plus making occasional trips to here to see his gf from here, which adds the bonus of maybe getting a drink with him at a bar or something.

ANYWHO thanks dude!!!

time flies when you're havin fun

...and working all the damn time. i used to hate my job every loving day for 3 and a half years buts its okay i got the dream gig now. srsly it flies by.

same with stuff on here, i could go on and on about stuff. next year would be 10th year for iEvent, same with BlockoWorld.

i guess it's funny that i missed it bc mack was here (again) lmao, and also just working alot. he's prolly somewhere in the UK now...

srsly, think about it, i somehow convinced a random canadian 9 years ago about playing internet legos and now he's in a legit band. plus making occasional trips to here to see his gf from here, which adds the bonus of maybe getting a drink with him at a bar or something.
wow man that's crazy, i love how life can work like that, where something that may seem like a minuscule decision at the time actually influences a lot of things in ur life and even a couple other lives. it's rly somethin
ANYWHO thanks dude!!!
np man!! maybe we'll see u the next 10 years :)

I think I've been here 8 years, though that seems incredibly wrong...

This is proof that Blockland has more of an effect on people's lives than what people tend to think

I joined August of the same year.

here's to another 10 more

lol i hit 5 without noticing

This is proof that Blockland has more of an effect on people's lives than what people tend to think

i still keep in contact with nobodies from here. there's two off my mind, Swatch (_Nuke_ was his forum name? i'm having a brain fart), and JakeTripplJ (https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=7460)

the funny thing about jake is that he lives a town or two away from me. i've actually had him pick me up and we traded computer parts lmao.

We should all carry a card to identify ourselves as members of the Blockland community.

i'm sorry for your loss

We should all carry a card to identify ourselves as members of the Blockland community.
to mark us as shooting targets or people not to shoot for shooters?