Poll

Do you guys want a fresh restart for 1.13 with a whitelist and no landclaim?

Yes
8 (72.7%)
No
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Clutzcraft 1.13 coming soon...  (Read 3260 times)

ClutzCraft

ClutzCraft trys it's best to recreate a Beta server experience, while using the latest version of Minecraft for its building blocks and other new features.

Beta Terrain Generator
The world is generated exactly like beta. This means that there are huge mountains, waterfalls, floating islands, and many other interesting terrain anomalies. I have set the only biome to be grasslands as well. (Not totally accurate to beta, but it is good for building.)

No matter where you are in the world, it's a great spot to build!

Pre 1.9 Combat
No more weapon cooldown! Not only that, blocking has been readded. When you right click any sword, a shield will appear in your off hand to reduce your damage taken from an attack.

Axes have returned to their original damage as well, despite what the tooltips tell you.

Robust Land Claim System
ClutzCraft is powered by Grief Prevention, the best plugin around when it comes to protecting you work! As you play the server, your land claim allowance will increase!

Get a large enough plot, and you can sell off portions of that claim and create a town!

Join today!
IP Address:
clutzcraft.mc-srv.com

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:39:10 PM by rggbnnnnn »

So far ive found an amazing spot to base in.

cool, joining rn

edit:

nevermind
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:21:42 PM by GavinTheZavin »

cool, joining rn

edit:

nevermind

what happened
Went down for a few minutes to improve ping. Sorry about that.

The server is still broken.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 03:20:29 PM by rggbnnnnn »

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 03:20:06 PM by rggbnnnnn »

There were more biomes in beta than just grassland, though. Deserts, forests, savannas, tundra, etc. Even pre-nether alpha had biomes other than straight up grassland.

There were more biomes in beta than just grassland, though. Deserts, forests, savannas, tundra, etc. Even pre-nether alpha had biomes other than straight up grassland.
The problem is that customized worlds are an all or nothing deal. I can either enable all biomes, or choose just one. I hope they change this in the future.

The problem is that customized worlds are an all or nothing deal. I can either enable all biomes, or choose just one. I hope they change this in the future.
Fairly certain that they are actually changing it in 1.13 due to recoding how customized worlds work.

Alright, just preformed the nightly backup. A lot has changed since just yesterday. A lobby was built and some permissions have come and gone. Kits have been edited as well.

I'm sorry for the double post, I just want to mention I have put down some money and have bought a dedicated server. Now it has incredibly good ping. If it was laggy for you before, it should be better now.

The server will support 1.13 clients eventually. However, it's currently too buggy. In the meantime you can connect with 1.12.2.