Author Topic: The Lava From The Underworld  (Read 6554 times)

Here it is, the liquid that comes from the underworld, Acts just like the lava, but its special because it looks full level creepy!
Download link below:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ey964t9fqzifcu6/Water_Hell.zip
If you use Google Chrome, go to your Blockland folder, go to your Add-Ons folder and then drag and drop the file into the Add-Ons folder. Enjoy! (This is my very first download link uploaded on the Blockland Forums.)

heres a picture before somebody says no pix no clix

looks like when you put a drop of yellow in red paint

this is way too accurate

this addon is frickin cursed dude

heres a picture before somebody says no pix no clix
oh sorry, i forgot to put the add-on on blockland and take some screenshots!

So this is my first "add-on" and it was really easy to code, but I'm sorry to say this but I took the lava texture and edited it a whole bunch. However, It's good I wasn't too lazy to edit the .water file in Notepad++

oh. i never though it looked like that, i just thought it looked like pure and sheer terror especially when applying a polar inversion effect!

i think it could use an extra "layer" of detail, something to make it look deeper instead of being flat-looking
also, maybe it could repeat less?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:14:12 AM by Superstarxalien »

i think it could use an extra "layer" of detail, something to make it look deeper instead of being flat-looking
also, maybe it could repeat less?

Sorry, but water/lava addons can't be a 3D Model, nor can they look non-repeated in some kinda way. Sorry, that is currently impossible as of today...

Sorry, but water/lava addons can't be a 3D Model, nor can they look non-repeated in some kinda way. Sorry, that is currently impossible as of today...
No it's called knowing how to make a repeating texture on all 4 sides lol.