Pino (ID:34728) - Spoiled Brat, Sending bestiality research links.

Author Topic: Pino (ID:34728) - Spoiled Brat, Sending bestiality research links.  (Read 8188 times)

if you act handicapped all the time are you really acting

hey gamers, here's an update from y'boi spartan 101
i talked with him, he said he was joking about it entirely, messing w/ people and all.

pic:
https://i.imgur.com/Aia6O6c.jpg

y'all got loving played lmao
Haha yes, sending beastiality and threatening to dox/swat users, we got played like a fiddle, haha!

Haha yes, sending beastiality and threatening to dox/swat users, we got played like a fiddle, haha!
was in relation to what zotron posted about the swatting thing towards me but ok, gamer

was in relation to what zotron posted about the swatting thing towards me but ok, gamer
Those are still quite serious threats, it doesn't matter if he didn't do it, they're big threats.

that's not even a joke dude that's forgeted up

sure he was joking

totally man

he also totally isn't using blhacks

totally

hey gamers, here's an update from y'boi spartan 101
i talked with him, he said he was joking about it entirely, messing w/ people and all.

pic:
https://i.imgur.com/Aia6O6c.jpg

y'all got loving played lmao

yeah haha

*turns on blhack and ruins your experience on a server*

just a joke guys

*spams dog research or something*

stop being so autistic about this lol

/support
Hope this cigarette gets his BLID revoked and his IP banned from making another.

i didnt think he was bullstuffting tho

he then proceeded to attempt the weakest ddos ever witnessed

yeah haha

*turns on blhack and ruins your experience on a server*

just a joke guys

*spams dog research or something*

stop being so autistic about this lol
>>too autistic to realize that it was directed at what he said to me
stop being so autistic about this please

Who gives a forget if it was directed at you? The fact that he acted like it was just a some practical joke is enough for everyone to realize how crippled in the brain he really is. He still deserves to be banned for even threatening to do something so illegal.

not funny

literally how is anyone supposed to realize that was directed to you dood what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

literally how is anyone supposed to realize that was directed to you dood what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
because i've stated it multiple times now, unless you can't understand the english language or whatever