Has anyone noticed the forum seems less active?

Poll

Is the forum less active?

Yes
34 (73.9%)
No
12 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Has anyone noticed the forum seems less active?  (Read 4379 times)

Seventh hacked the forums to unban himself!!!

I think boltster was also banned because of the stuff he pulled in tonys thread but im not positive
what stuff?

what stuff?

Absolutely nothing

Although considering that Grimlock is the one who originally recorded the video of bolsters research post it looks like he forgeted up his script pretty bad.

The entirety of the forum is built on a toxic sandwich between 4chan and tumblr. If we all got along the drama board wouldn't exist but because we live in a society we are subject to not liking each other's differences. I don't know why we gotta hate each other, let's just all be friends and if we do have differences let's argue in an orderly fashioned way.
i do wonder if things would be different without the drama board. like since we have it it's obvious that we need it, but if people didn't have a designated scream hole i wonder if they would be less accustomed to screaming

i mean, it's basically a section dedicated to arguing with people over personal issues (though i doubt it started that way), it's no wonder so many people here absolutely hate each other. now that things are already like this, if it were removed, stuff would just spill out even more everywhere else, but if it were never there to begin with maybe it'd be better. i guess a lot of that in the end is just up to mods tho, which we basically don't have lol

i do wonder if things would be different without the drama board. like since we have it it's obvious that we need it, but if people didn't have a designated scream hole i wonder if they would be less accustomed to screaming

i mean, it's basically a section dedicated to arguing with people over personal issues (though i doubt it started that way), it's no wonder so many people here absolutely hate each other. now that things are already like this, if it were removed, stuff would just spill out even more everywhere else, but if it were never there to begin with maybe it'd be better. i guess a lot of that in the end is just up to mods tho, which we basically don't have lol
If there is a dedicated room for autistic screeching, everyone is going to go into the room every once and a while and screech. The longer the room is there the more normalized the screeching becomes until everyone is screeching.

still can’t believe seventh got banned........

The entirety of the forum is built on a toxic sandwich between 4chan and tumblr. If we all got along the drama board wouldn't exist but because we live in a society we are subject to not liking each other's differences. I don't know why we gotta hate each other, let's just all be friends and if we do have differences let's argue in an orderly fashioned way.
this would certainly be a much better and more tolerable place if more people thought like this too!

personally i feel like it would be much better if the drama forum was just used for in-game interactions rather than forum interactions, since those are actually useful and don't cause quite so much, well, drama. it can make server owners aware and help them to ban any troublemakers before they cause any trouble. badspot's not very likely to ban someone just cus they got a drama on their "bad" posting habits anyway

still can’t believe seventh got banned........
sometimes i can still hear his voice

sometimes i can still hear his voice
i can still hear the screams