Has anyone noticed the forum seems less active?

Poll

Is the forum less active?

Yes
34 (73.9%)
No
12 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Has anyone noticed the forum seems less active?  (Read 4016 times)

No we loving didn’t lol. He absolutly deserved to get banned. If you want to know more pm me
I didn't say that his ban was undeserved...

Although i think i did miss out on this whole 'investigate-ing' thing that apparently happened, but i'll take Badspot's word for it seeing as Seventh was banned for doing so

A surplus of handicaps as well as toxic individuals going unpunished kind of does that

A surplus of handicaps as well as toxic individuals going unpunished kind of does that
i wholeheartedly agree

honestly just forget all of you

you all suck

</3

The entirety of the forum is built on a toxic sandwich between 4chan and tumblr. If we all got along the drama board wouldn't exist but because we live in a society we are subject to not liking each other's differences. I don't know why we gotta hate each other, let's just all be friends and if we do have differences let's argue in an orderly fashioned way.

yes love you roulé xoxo

The entirety of the forum is built on a toxic sandwich between 4chan and tumblr. If we all got along the drama board wouldn't exist but because we live in a society we are subject to not liking each other's differences. I don't know why we gotta hate each other, let's just all be friends and if we do have differences let's argue in an orderly fashioned way.
Some men just wanna watch the world burn

No we loving didn’t lol. He absolutly deserved to get banned. If you want to know more pm me
Boltster and seventhsandwitch for private investigating and Torin for utterly stuffting up Mr bones's addon thread.
wait did seventhsandwich seriously get banned...? the forget no wonder we’re losing players
seventh investigateed someone? how come every time something happens i dont know
we're really upset that people who investigate others are getting banned now
Boltster and seventhsandwitch for private investigating and Torin for utterly stuffting up Mr bones's addon thread.

grim's 7 brain cells right now

welcome back investigateer