Author Topic: Hey Badspot, mind finishing up the writing on Blockland's development?  (Read 3553 times)

As you can see here: http://badspot.us/Blockland.html
there's a section on the page where Badspot talks a bit about the original retail version of Blockland's development, and how he demoed it for executives at LEGO... except it ends abruptly. He posted a comment saying that he wasn't finished typing up the thing, and hit the submit button by accident. It's been a few years and it hasn't been finished yet.

Honestly, I am very interested in the development of Blockland and it's history with LEGO, and it's a bit of a tease to have only the opening of this section completed. I would very much like it to be finished.

Badspot, mind finishing it up?

I also want to hear what happened

I as well would enjoy gaining the knowledge of the events that should unfold

We talked about the money and how we could make it big in the gaming world but then he sat beside me and started to get closer to me in a weird loveual way. I wasn't having any of that gay stuff so I pulled out my Desert Eagle and took a couple blows to his chest.

"forget you and your stuffty LEGO ripoff"; he could only muscle out these remarks before succumbing to his injuries and dying on the spot.

I replyed, "The dang bloke died in a bad spot." A bus full of muslims then hit me and we fell off a cliff and died.

Man I Never Knew The Lego Hq Was In Britian.

We talked about the money and how we could make it big in the gaming world but then he sat beside me and started to get closer to me in a weird loveual way. I wasn't having any of that gay stuff so I pulled out my Desert Eagle and took a couple blows to his chest.

"forget you and your stuffty LEGO ripoff"; he could only muscle out these remarks before succumbing to his injuries and dying on the spot.

I replyed, "The dang bloke died in a bad spot." A bus full of muslims then hit me and we fell off a cliff and died.
LMAO

sigged

everyones losing their loving avatar

It would be nice to get the full

Clearly this was the work of Candlejack who cut Badspot off in the middle of

It's such a shame that it cut off before we