Author Topic: no man's sky is getting real multiplayer now  (Read 1921 times)

ah yes, there's finally a short non-informative video to showcase some of the things they wrote now

thank you guys

christ dude he just wants to talk about something he's interested in you don't have to be dismissive

but anyway, after i did read that i installed the game so that i'll have a reminder once it actually updates

might not have been a sad birthday present after all, it just took a couple of years

*blows dust off of NMS*

yup, it still doesn't look fun

yes
did you read the news from may?
https://steamcommunity.com/games/275850/announcements/detail/1660018815096661141
i'm aware they announced this a couple months ago but this is the first time they've shown anything from it

It's like trying to make a discussion about a anime RPGMaker game with null players on Steam released half an eon ago receiving a patch about a fix nobody cares about.

Any person that buys into this has Stockholm syndrome as far as I am concerned.

It's like trying to make a discussion about a anime RPGMaker game with null players on Steam released half an eon ago receiving a patch about a fix nobody cares about.

Any person that buys into this has Stockholm syndrome as far as I am concerned.
flamethrower

Friendly reminder that the trailer is mirroring the hype built up from their e3 presentation.

Friendly reminder that the trailer is mirroring the hype built up from their e3 presentation.
Yeah but this is something they can't really fail to deliver. The rest of the game and the updates with it are still there, this is just multiplayer being slapped on top of it.
I can't imagine what they could be adding for multiplayer that's different from what they've shown.