[100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff

Author Topic: [100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff  (Read 14087 times)

throw the question mark at the bot, grab phone, sword, potion of health and a couple issues of Teen Throb™ (just in case) and attempt to throw bot at door

screech something about police brutality

imagine a health bar for yourself so we dont have to do math

use the health bar as a weapon

just give him the forgetin question mark

then slash him with the sword

activate server cheats and noclip the flying f*rget outta there homeboy

Ignore all the other thoughts in your head and hand other the question mark. Then, escape!

Use your imagination to create a combine shield and create a remote-control rocket launcher to shoot down the drone

smash skull over mechanical fiend

(so you know I'm not faking these results, I'm using wizard's of the coast's dnd dice roller to generate the rolls and am not going to fake anything).

CALL THE COPS

6 - EPIC WIN

This surprisingly works very well. You slowly reach into your dresser and pull out your holophone and call the police hotline. An Officer Bradbury takes your call.

screech something about police brutality

5 - WIN

You begin to shout at the officer over the phone.

: EXCUSE ME, I KNOW MY RIGHTS AS A CITIZEN!
: I'm sorry, who is this?
: I AM IN MY OWN HOME BEING ASSAULTED BY ONE OF YOUR KILLBOT DRONES.
: The killbots are only mobilized when they detect heinous crimes against the Empire. Have you committed any heinous crimes lately?
: ...
: I may have conjured a question mark over my head.
: Harbinger rest your soul, ma'am. Good luck.

The officer hangs up.

use the question mark as a weapon

You would brandish the question mark into a weapon of some kind, but you don't know anything about imagination crafting.

throw the question mark at the bot, grab phone, sword, potion of health and a couple issues of Teen Throb™ (just in case) and attempt to throw bot at door

2 - FAIL

You attempt to grab the remaining things from your dresser and closet, but are not too sneakily about it this time around. The killbot, having lost patience, opens fire to send a warning shot. You are hit and take -3 damage. Your current HP is 17/20

(I will draw a healthbar and other HUD stuff on the main post, @squib)

just give him the forgetin question mark

then slash him with the sword

Ignore all the other thoughts in your head and hand other the question mark. Then, escape!

4 - COOL

: Here! Take it!

You kick the stupid question mark out the hole in your wall.

While the killbot is distracted, you clamor to your closet and grab the antique sword.

You slash at his head dealing -7 damage. You leap from the building and land safely at the street below. You'd better find that question mark and get rid of it, or more could be in trouble for your misdoings.

You pocket the sword and put it in your inventory.

do a sneeze and go achoo