[100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff

Author Topic: [100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff  (Read 11114 times)

HOLY stuff THEY JUST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE WHAT THE forget
look outside

Its another beautiful day in the flying city of Atheron. How it floats, you don't know. Some techno-babble you don't understand. You are currently staying at the penthouse suite of the Foundry Hotel. Your father once stayed here and liked it so much, he bought the entire thing and now serves as its owner and chief operator.

(I'm going to get to the other commands too, I just only had so much time before work and I wanted to establish a setting.)

jump out and wake up in real city that exists

jump out and wake up in real city that exists
ignore this thought

kill the unova part of your brain

kill the unova part of your brain
kill the cubone part of your brain

search for any items in room and if you can combine to make something

Use your bedsheets and clothes to make a rope, then use said rope to climb down. Sell the autograph and make a mafia. Murder your father for abandoning you.

Use your bedsheets and clothes to make a rope
tIE A NOOSE

roundhouse kick that mf door

look inside closet

You look in your closet to see what other treasures you've got stashed away. You're greatly disappointed in yourself.

Besides that neat antique sword your dad brought you from his last business trip all you've got are articles of clothing and the last two years worth of TeenThrob magazine.

Damn them boys be fine.

whats in ur dresser

In your dresser you have some more useful things. Your Holophone-9 for example- the wireless docking station you keep in your drawer so you don't have to hear it go off at night (your friends are relentless texters). Beside that is a HP potion your dad gave you for emergencies. It's worth +10 to your HP in a pinch.

search for any items in room and if you can combine to make something

Good idea, maybe there's something in here that can hel-

Suddenly, before you can begin to search the room, an explosion rocks your wall and tears a hole clean through it. Before you now is one of the Baron's Deathbots, specifically one of the drone variety. Its single red eye scans the room, then fixates itself onto you.

: HALT HUMAN. I HAVE DETECTED ILLEGAL IMAGINATION CONJURING IN THE VICINITY. CEASE ALL OPERATION OF IMAGINATION AND HAND OVER THE CONTRABAND ELSE YOU WILL BE FIRED UPON AND TAKEN IN FOR QUESTIONING. IN THAT ORDER. YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE FOR THE QUESTIONING. ACTUALLY. FORGET THAT. GIVE ME THE CONTRABAND AND I WILL NOT FIRE UPON YOU. MAYBE. PROTOCOL IS GREY AREA.

Of course! You conjured the question mark earlier, how stupid of you! You've barely ever broken the fourth wall before and you've certainly never conjured punctuation before. But this is the first time the Deathbots have used such forceful tactics like this. You're unsure what to do!

COMBAT/ACTIONS

To play this game we're gonna keep things simple. When you initiate a command when in combat, or using a particular skill that isn't just walking/talking, I'll roll a d6 to conclude the outcome. We're going on the epic fail-epic win scale of rolls, as such:

6 - EPIC WIN: Your action succeeds better than you could imagine and you even do some bonus damage.
5 - WIN: Your action succeeds brilliantly, you deal some bonus damage but not as much as a 6.
4 - COOL: Things go well and you look cool doing it. No bonus damage.
3- MEH: Your action neither succeeds or fails, it just sort of happens. Still pretty good, but you probably won't deal as much damage.
2 - FAIL: Your action fails pretty badly, you even take a little damage as a result.
1 - EPIC FAIL: Every bad thing that could happen does happen and you take some heavy damage as a result.

squawk like an imbecile and stuff on your desk

use the question mark as a weapon