[100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff

Author Topic: [100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff  (Read 13751 times)

Your name is Paige. You just started your summer vacation from school and your parents are away on business.

Your babysitter is a mean, old woman and she's locked you firmly in your room.

Behind you is your dresser and your autographed Bakshi poster (probably worth millions) your father lent you.

What shall we do?

COMBAT/ACTIONS

To play this game we're gonna keep things simple. When you initiate a command when in combat, or using a particular skill that isn't just walking/talking, I'll roll a d6 to conclude the outcome. We're going on the epic fail-epic win scale of rolls, as such:

6 - EPIC WIN: Your action succeeds better than you could imagine and you even do some bonus damage.
5 - WIN: Your action succeeds brilliantly, you deal some bonus damage but not as much as a 6.
4 - COOL: Things go well and you look cool doing it. No bonus damage.
3- MEH: Your action neither succeeds or fails, it just sort of happens. Still pretty good, but you probably won't deal as much damage.
2 - FAIL: Your action fails pretty badly, you even take a little damage as a result.
1 - EPIC FAIL: Every bad thing that could happen does happen and you take some heavy damage as a result.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:08:35 PM by Swholli »

Lock the thread lol jk dont

Go outside and kill some bitches

:(

Lol no, I've been contemplating making a new, blf endeavour sprite forum adventure for some time- hopefully this ends fruitfully, if not, oh well.

This is trying to be a return to form of adventures we ran back in the day, more comedy and fun commands, less serious plot (though there will be plot).

contemplate why youre wearing socks up to your thighs

leave home and seek employment

Lay on the now existant bed

get a better shirt

You only ever liked blue plaid growing up, and since its sort of a given with your heritage, your parents just kind of buy you the same shirt a few dozen times in different sizes over the years. You'd update your wardrobe but then again, this is sufficient for where you are.

Plus you have no money for clothes, you're only 16.

contemplate why youre wearing socks up to your thighs

These are stockings not socks. Your legs can get... hairy.

WHERE ARE MY ARMS

Right here where they ought to be?

leave home and seek employment

This is an interesting idea but you're currently locked in your room, you're going to need to find a way to get out.

HOLY stuff THEY JUST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE WHAT THE forget
look outside

look inside closet

make a pirate hat out of the poster and use your teeth to scrape away the wooden door pirate-style

take those stockings off and reveal the h a iry ness