[100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff

Author Topic: [100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff  (Read 11109 times)

Well that's not-

Oh.

Use your sword to behead glasses, then pull his spine out through his bleeding stump of a head and whip the other wolf with it.
eat glasses' pants
use the OCTAHEDRON OF POWER to explode both into blood and gore
conjure a nintendo entertainment system and :nes:-whack furries for more info

Need I say more?

Post coming tomorrow friends, sorry for delay.

bully both these poindexters ruthlessly until they speak

4 - COOL

: Alright, I've had enough, either tell me where the question mark is or I shove my broadsword up your tiny, hairy asses.
: Ok, jeeze, alright man. T-tell her Lou.
: Y-you took the thing Randy, you should be-
: I picked it up but you wanted it, fleabag, now give it to her before she cuts off both our tails.

The wolf called Lou walks over and hands you the question mark.

four eyes, tell me more about these..... imagination conjures, you say? can i imagine....... anythig......?

: Yeah, imagination conjures. They're really fascinating stuff to be honest. They're made from pure meta-energy. If you break one down to its bare essentials you'll get imagination ingots, little bars of material that have shape-shifting like qualities if used by the right person. You don't really get to see anything anymore unless it's to the Baron's approval. That's why I wanted to go to the museum today and see the exhibits on the Cataclysm War.
: Uhg, I forgot that was today. I really hate the Cataclysm War.
: But why? It was one of the most interesting conflicts of the modern era.
: Because no matter where you go you always have to hear stories about my dad.
: Your... dad? You mean your dad is-
: HALT HUMANS... WEREWOLVES... WHATEVER YOUR CURRENT MORPHOLOGY. YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF THE BARON'S DIRECT ORDERS. I HAVE DETECTED ILLEGAL IMAGINATION CONJURING IN THE VICINITY. CEASE ALL OPERATION OF IMAGINATION AND HAND OVER THE CONTRABAND ELSE YOU WILL BE FIRED UPON AND TAKEN IN FOR QUESTIONING. I HAVE BROUGHT BACKUP THIS TIME.

Without warning the drone deathbot flies down and attempts to confiscate the question mark once more. With him is a taller, lankier robot with legs; one of the Baron's street squad.

This time they both mean business.

CURRENT HP:

|||||||||||||||||--- 17/20 PAIGE
|||||||||||||||||||| 20/20 LOU
|||||||||||||||||--- 17/20 RANDOLPH

tell them that your dad will deactivate them forever if they hurt you

insult the robots by telling them to gain more shading

vore to combine all your hp and power into one being

threaten a lawsuit for harassment

threaten a lawsuit for harassment
do this but louder than you usually would

Turn the ? into ingots, then craft it into spare health bar units.

conjure up a shield

Turn the ? into ingots, then craft it into spare health bar units.
big brain energy

conjure the robbits to dead