Author Topic: /clearallbricks safeguard?  (Read 1609 times)

Earlier today I hosted a forum simulator and then i accidentally cleared bricks without saving. My idea is a client addon that whenever you type /clearallbricks or /clearbricks a popup appears asking you if you really want to clear the bricks, to prevent accidental clearing.

/unclearallbricks. And if you actually meant to clear it but thought you didn't but uncleared anyways, /clearallunclearedbricks. If all else fails use /clearnobricks in the future to ensure that no bricks are cleared.

There's also a hidden command not many people know about called /clearsomebricks which is a pretty safe command to use because it only clears some of the bricks so if you ever regret it later you'll still have some bricks remaining. Really saved my life too many times, that command

/unclearallbricks. And if you actually meant to clear it but thought you didn't but uncleared anyways, /clearallunclearedbricks. If all else fails use /clearnobricks in the future to ensure that no bricks are cleared.

There's also a hidden command not many people know about called /clearsomebricks which is a pretty safe command to use because it only clears some of the bricks so if you ever regret it later you'll still have some bricks remaining. Really saved my life too many times, that command
None of these commands seem to work :/

Code: [Select]
package doubleCheckClearingBricks
{
function serverCmdClearAllBricks(%cl)
{
if ($Sim::Time > %cl.clearAllBricksConfirmTime)
{
messageClient(%cl, '', "Are you sure you want to clear all bricks? Repeat the command to confirm.");
%cl.clearAllBricksConfirmTime = $Sim::Time + 5;
return;
}

parent::serverCmdClearAllBricks(%cl);
}
};
activatePackage(doubleCheckClearingBricks);

ignore phantos hes memeing you

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat no I'm not get out of here

Don't forget /clearbluebricks and /clearbricksnamedcarl

How could I forget /clearbricksnamedcarl?! One of the most essential building commands and I completely forget it. Damnit Perry you're getting old

theres also /clearallbadbuilds which removes the bricks in any brickgroup with blid over 20000, but i wouldnt use it if i were you

Are you kidding? I used to use that all the time on my old accounts. It really saved me time

am i being memed by everyone now

i wrote u the script in that code box i posted earlier

Conan's just meming you right now, that code basically crashes your server and spams a message like "are you sure you'd like to clear all bricks" but indefinitely. He pulled this stuff on me years ago and I learned my lesson

Ok here's the serious answer: typing /clearallbricks again after doing it will undo the clear action, but only if you haven't added any new bricks since then. It's a really obscure feature but it works and I don't know why it's so ass backwards. Blame badspot

goddamnit phantos you dont play the serious card in these kinds of games smh

i wrote u the script in that code box i posted earlier
how can i implement the script