Author Topic: /clearallbricks safeguard?  (Read 1623 times)

how can i implement the script
toss it in a server.cs, copy a description.txt from somewhere else (contents dont matter), put both in a folder named "Script_ConfirmClearAllBricks" and put that folder in your addons folder. it'll show up in your start game menu. no, you do not need a namecheck.txt

toss it in a server.cs, copy a description.txt from somewhere else (contents dont matter), put both in a folder named "Script_ConfirmClearAllBricks" and put that folder in your addons folder. it'll show up in your start game menu. no, you do not need a namecheck.txt
Silly Conan. Don't you mean a ZIP?

Silly Conan. Don't you mean a ZIP?
No. Add-Ons are put in zip files for uploading. There's no need.

cool beans, thing works now, thank

No. Add-Ons are put in zip files for uploading. There's no need.
Also much easier to work on add-ons in a folder.

personally i like to package my mods as a .tar.xz but i find most people have problems installing it in those situations

personally i like to package my mods as a .tar.xz but i find most people have problems installing it in those situations
oh. You're one of those people

i forgot what was that command that replaced all the bricks in your build with pumpkins? i really need it for a halloween styled build im making