The Media is Evil | Guns don't cause Violence... CNN Does

Author Topic: The Media is Evil | Guns don't cause Violence... CNN Does  (Read 4636 times)

at this point you could make a tony bingo chart
I've already made a "predictable comments" dart board for you and perry.

I agree. Most of these honor students either A) Do it because their lives are so stuffty that they just have to take the frustration out on as many people as they can in the most destructive way possible, easiest for them, with a gun. Or B) To become infamous on television, because they know the media will eat that stuff up and they can brag about it online beforehand. (or sometimes both lmao)

Most cases I'd say it's A, because they end up killing themselves, or Self Delete by cop, but in most recent cases I'd say it's starting to push over to B territory. The media definitely assists in putting spotlight on some information that could be left out, that only fuels the infamy for the shooter and gets the media more clicks such as: the exact 'kill count', the suspect's image and life story practically, the gun used and how the bullets can damage the human body in x different ways, the plan they came up with, if they died or if they are in prison, following the trial and the outcome, talking about the person and even attempting to REASON with the loving mindset of the said individual even though they're clearly delusional. All of this BS could be left out if it was a simple coverage of the story, but noooo they gotta eat that stuff up and make it into a movie.

Anyone who disagrees is obviously fanboying over x media broadcaster and needs a wake up call.

this is why i get all my news from youtube

I've already made a "predictable comments" dart board for you and perry.

a bingo chart is 100% less autistic

shouldnt we like... treat those people who actually decide to copycat? they're obviously mentally unstable. you can't argue that they aren't when their thought process is "this man is on television for shooting children... i can do that too..." but i can see where you're coming from and obviously both this and the media contribute to that. i propose we look into people who think like this, get them treated, and at the same time have the media not drag out and beat dead horses

also stop loving posting so much i got 3 loving warnings for new replies

Anyone who disagrees is obviously fanboying over x media broadcaster and needs a wake up call.

Exactly this.

Getting tired of people on this forum thinking the news media is infallible.

a bingo chart is 100% less autistic
damn

I didn't hit the "autism, autist or Autistic" comment option in my pre-post game...

maybe next time.

I prefer Matthew skeeball, with "YouTube" worth 50, "Hillary" worth 100, "I'm too smart for school" worth the most at 500

Even if he misses he still gets 50 points for youtube

So did you people watch the video or no because it is a youtube source?

Yeah, but would CNN still be around if Obama were still in office? Thought so, checkmate right-wingers (controversial leftists).

Yeah, but would CNN still be around if Obama were still in office? Thought so, checkmate right-wingers (controversial leftists).

obama in office was the main inspiration for loving race baiting in the first place which caused BLM and so many racially charged riots.

During obama the media was racebaiting because it was controversial.

During Annoying Orange the media is just stuffting on Annoying Orange because it's controversial while BLM isn't anymore.

Before 2016 the media was constantly race baiting.

Always showing how black people were getting killed by white people. Never mentioning black on black deaths or white people killed by black people.

That's how BLM started, fueled by hatred created by the media.

Now it's after 2016, the media stopped race baiting and are just focusing on Annoying Orange and mass shootings. Anyone heard from BLM recently? I haven't.