xIzzy's/Agent Torture JUMPING SIMULATOR

Author Topic: xIzzy's/Agent Torture JUMPING SIMULATOR  (Read 3204 times)

So I joined xIzzy's Jumping Simular and spent about 10 minutes on it before I was banned.

When I first joined, either Izzy or Torture kept changing the skybox and ignoring everyone's pleas to stop. (I do not have screenshots but many, many witnesses)
I tried to tell Izzy to stop (as everyone else was doing) but the words "why, every, what, way (plus more)" were filtered in E-Tard for some reason. I asked Izzy and Torture why but they didn't answer.

Then Survival said this:

Literally everyone on the server said 1.

In response, Izzy said:

Eventually after enough people shouted Izzy changed the E-Tard:

Pretty normal stuff until he decided to change the skybox again. which means flipping through and constantly changing it from dark and light making it loving difficult to jump
Eventually I said "Izzy is a badmin" after he ignored basically everything I said, and:

"FAIRLY BANN"

"Im not a badmin anyways" Yes you are lmao.

/discuss

Forgot to mention there were plenty of others on there with probably more info about the stuff that happened before I joined and was abruptly kicked off.

sounds like you were just being annoying to a dumb host

0_0

Not really? I said literally two sentences to him

What a torturous ban

Make that joke again and i will smack you 7 times in the ass with a back-scratcher
YOU DUMB stuff.

Make that joke again and i will smack you 7 times in the ass with a back-scratcher
YOU DUMB stuff.
u mad bro?

YOU DUMB stuff.
shut up