<input> (0): Unable to find object '' attempting to call function 'whatever i do

Author Topic: <input> (0): Unable to find object '' attempting to call function 'whatever i do  (Read 1258 times)

I don't know about you, but when I try to do a command in console including findclientbyname, it says this
"<input> (0): Unable to find object '' attempting to call function 'whatever i do'"
Anyone know how to fix this?

oh great another smf exploit?

would help to provide a console.log

could you post an example of a command you're doing
oh great another smf exploit?
huh?

could you post an example of a command you're doinghuh?

Alright! I found a solution... Appearently you must be Admin for the mentioned object '' to be found, Don't know what the object IS though.

Those types of commands can only be done in the server console. If you're hosting a dedicated server, that means it has to be done from the 'black box' console window the server is running in. The only time you can use those commands with the in-game console is if you're hosting a server normally through the game and you are the host of the server.

apparently it's an issue with swollow's forum script disregard the exploit thing

bruh i told you earlier today you can’t do server console commands on another persons server unless it has eval

Alright! I found a solution... Appearently you must be Admin for the mentioned object '' to be found, Don't know what the object IS though.
the object is the client. If you do findclientbyname(egg) it'll return the client of the player egg