[STAR WARS] #CloneWarsSaved

Author Topic: [STAR WARS] #CloneWarsSaved  (Read 1762 times)

OH MY GOD YES OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YES

FUUUUCkool kids klub IM GUNNA CUM JESUS CHRIST THIS IS AMAZING OH MY loving GOD THE BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa aa

OH MY GOD YES OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YES

FUUUUCkool kids klub IM GUNNA CUM JESUS CHRIST THIS IS AMAZING OH MY loving GOD THE BEST NEWS IN THE WORLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa aa
yes

I can't believe it took them 10 years to revive my second favorite show in the world. All we need now is a Futurama reboot

Oh my god
loving finally

I've got a bad feeling about this.

I've got a bad feeling about this.
same tbh but the only reason I didnt watch rebels was because of the animation/art style

even if the story isn't as good I'll still probably watch and enjoy it because nostalgia and its the loving clone wars

They’ll save Star the Clone Wars Wars but delay HL3? damn

When Disney realizes all the things they've made are ass so they need to bring back something good from someone else

same tbh but the only reason I didnt watch rebels was because of the animation/art style

even if the story isn't as good I'll still probably watch and enjoy it because nostalgia and its the loving clone wars
Rebels was really, really, really bad. For starters violence was toned down considerably due to being on Disney channel, I don't believe there's even any on screen deaths. Second the plots were extremely boring and predictable for the most part. And third the art style is very ugly as you've noted.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 06:01:02 PM by MoltenKitten »

this is where the fun begins

also i think the plot was already written for these coming episodes when the show was on CN, so hopefully we dont have to worry about SW rebels-tier plots.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 06:53:58 PM by Blockomaniac »

is this an alternate plot where anikan doesnt join palpy or something
why are they all loving senile

Is there some joke I'm not in on?

Hahaha that's very funny guys, you're really tugging my leg here