Forum Goal: Shenani-Bans

Author Topic: Forum Goal: Shenani-Bans  (Read 3985 times)

I'm performing a citizen's ban on you.

ouch me arse

I think you miss the point.
You have to actually read his post before you say something like that.

Or mods.  whoever gets more butthurt.
No one's going to get butthurt if you just come on here and almost-politely ask for a ban.
If you really want to stir a pot, you're going to have to post some actual rule breaking stuff.

You have to actually read his post before you say something like that.
No one's going to get butthurt if you just come on here and almost-politely ask for a ban.
If you really want to stir a pot, you're going to have to post some actual rule breaking stuff.

I don't think stirring the pot is gonna do it right now.  I'm just leaving this in a crock pot for a good while and see if the simmer helps gain momentum.  I don't wanna go too hard too soon.

I don't think stirring the pot is gonna do it right now.  I'm just leaving this in a crock pot for a good while and see if the simmer helps gain momentum.  I don't wanna go too hard too soon.
yeah but uh why??
or do you just wanna do this because haha funny

Or you could just change your password to gibberish and log off forever...

yeah but uh why??
or do you just wanna do this because haha funny

Mmm.. I dunno.  There's a multitude of reasons, but it doesn't seem like any one reason would make someone like you happy. c;

Or you could just change your password to gibberish and log off forever...

see, that's just kinda giving myself the W.

I don't think anyone will care if we win or lose, all that matters is beating CIA

Mmm.. I dunno.  There's a multitude of reasons, but it doesn't seem like any one reason would make someone like you happy. c;
>does absolutely nothing to upset anyone
"is everyone mad yet"

see, that's just kinda giving myself the W.
I don't speak Italian

You've only had this account for 5 days, and now you're suddenly saying that you want to be banned, i just don't understand why any of this...

Oh.  Im sorry i expected Badspot to be responsible.
I've been trying to convince him that he ought to get someone to moderate the forum for him since he clearly doesn't like it, but his reasoning is that he doesn't know anyone here that's actually worthy of becoming a moderator.

This guy is just baffling me not making me angry though lol

I don't get this "game".

Are you trying to get yourself banned?
Or are you trying to get us to get you banned?

Either way, Im willing to bet this ends in more than one ban.

This guy is just baffling me not making me angry though lol

n i c e

I don't get this "game".

Are you trying to get yourself banned?
Or are you trying to get us to get you banned?

Either way, Im willing to bet this ends in more than one ban.

I don't know what it is either!  It's a thing!