Blockland Content Creators [Discord]

Author Topic: Blockland Content Creators [Discord]  (Read 8036 times)

Reposting cause original topic too old

-About-
The Blockland Content Creators discord was created by TheBlackParrot back in September 2016, passed on to me by him sometime in 2017, and back to him in 2018 when he rejoined the community. It was created initially as a place for modders to ask questions and get feedback on models and code, and has since then grown to be a full-fledged Blockland-related discord. We have channels dedicated to all kinds of Blockland-related content (and some non-blockland!), from builds to custom gamemodes to websites in development, so don't be afraid to join, even if you don't regularly create content!

-Content-

Join now!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 08:26:20 PM by Conan »

What happened?
are you blind?
Reposting cause original topic too old

for sure one of the best discord servers

not everyone reads everything
It's the very first sentence though, if you were curious enough to ask, wouldn't you have at least skimmed the post first for an answer?

while there are lots of good BL discords, this is the only one that rivals the forum for activity and content imo. highly recommended.

This is the only blockland discord I can tolerate so it's good. I've been meaning to write a resource help topic on how to balance weapon packs but I'm too lazy and also none of my weapon packs have been tested enough to give me any merit

How do I appeal discord bans??

How do I appeal discord bans??
i can ask you to be unbanned, whats your discord id?

edit: looks like its going to be a no, with no end date on the ban. you were banned for breaking and evading rules and trying to rejoin on an alt after getting banned.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 02:03:52 PM by Conan »

you were banned for breaking and evading rules and trying to rejoin on an alt after getting banned.
big oof brother

You're not showcasing our best content, are you? I petition we add this to OP.