Blockland Content Creators [Discord]

Author Topic: Blockland Content Creators [Discord]  (Read 8219 times)

Holy stuff how do you get banned from content creators? Like literally wtf all we do is make stuff how do you forget that up so bad

they banned me for joining at the same time as someone else 0/10

can i get unbanned because im apparently banned for breaking rules multiple times (2) aka posting memes too much during the time blf was down

they banned me for joining at the same time as someone else 0/10
whats your discord id? you probably got banned just in case during the forum going down debacle

whats your discord id? you probably got banned just in case during the forum going down debacle
homo sapien#3263

can i get unbanned because im apparently banned for breaking rules multiple times (2) aka posting memes too much during the time blf was down

You weren't banned for "posting memes too much", you were banned because you repeatedly tried to start drama.  When we would tell you to stop, you became very argumentative and called it "censorship" (lol)

homo sapien#3263

Talked to TBP and apparently he banned you during the SMF debacle because he thought you were an alt.  You've been unbanned, sorry about that.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 08:51:18 PM by Electrk.. »

You weren't banned for "posting memes too much", you were banned because you repeatedly tried to start drama.  When we would tell you to stop, you became very argumentative and called it "censorship" (lol)

if your definition of drama is talking about the post badspot made about taking down smf by using filtering then ok

if your definition of drama is talking about the post badspot made about taking down smf by using filtering then ok

How this was handled was why I left.

we dont want to encourage people to try what badspot did and attempt to  crash the forum

The discord is too strict on having drama involved, and for me to get warned for just jokingly tell people to shut up which counted to my ultimatum when I found old stuff on another user and led to my ban is already showing that the administrators in question cannot handle things at all. I do admit, I have used an alt so I do not believe I should be unbanned because apparently using an alt is a crime against humanity. I can see that Conan has a good server and good intentions but already, the following has happened
  • A false ban after someone was thought as an alt
  • A ban after Unova was talking about the debacle(Handled very poorly)
  • Me getting penalties for joking around and then getting banned
we dont want to encourage people to try what badspot did and attempt to  crash the forum
Who is being encouraged to spam a forum? 4chan? le reddit army? etc? Nobody is going to bomb a forum because they're encouraged to do so, and Blockland Drama is the only reason why the forum gets bombed in the first place. If people are leaving a discord because of how things are mishandled, you know something is wrong and you should look into reform.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 03:57:06 PM by Roulé »

Bedpost, I'm not sure about how self-aware you are. But I don't think many servers want you around regardless of what you're doing. I wouldn't be surprised if people were just looking for the tiniest slip up to get rid of you.

Bedpost, I'm not sure about how self-aware you are. But I don't think many servers want you around regardless of what you're doing. I wouldn't be surprised if people were just looking for the tiniest slip up to get rid of you.
Good reply, ignore the rest of the argument and instead focus on 'you're bedpost'. As I said I don't believe I should be banned. Please read the post.

Good reply, ignore the rest of the argument and instead focus on 'you're bedpost'. As I said I don't believe I should be banned. Please read the post.
I can personally see the chat logs, I think I'm fine.

What bothered me was the stance on any evidence remotely pointing towards a user or IP being behind the attack from Badspot himself or otherwise being called "finger pointing". I understand that this was an attempt to keep people from going on witch hunts, but when you have a space set up to talk about whats going on and you're actively removing discussion on the attack or what Badspot is reporting, I stop seeing value in that space existing at all.

It just seems kind of stuffty to set up a space to talk about a subject and then moderate what people can say about it especially when that information is coming from a credible source.